x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
LG Quantum Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Which do you think is the best WP7 phone?

osanilevich 24 Aug 2010, 21:09 posted on

In my opinion, I REALLY like the Dell Thunder while the HTC T8788 comes in a close second. I chose a good time not to upgrade because most of these phones are coming to ATT

posted on 24 Aug 2010, 21:12

1. osanilevich (Posts: 245; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)

my mistake, seems the thunder will be running android so I guess the Dell Lightning comes in first

posted on 28 Sep 2010, 04:15

2. Annon (unregistered)

Anyhow, I think Dell Thunder is better.

posted on 29 Sep 2010, 11:53

3. ZiqZaq (Posts: 5; Member since: 29 Sep 2010)

i say HTC HD7 or HD3 from tmobile will b a big hit .

posted on 29 Sep 2010, 18:06

4. osanilevich (Posts: 245; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)

I'm hoping ATT is getting the HD7 as well, looks amazing. I'm still banking on the lightning (or anything with a qwerty) but the lighting prototype pics look a bit too unreal for it to be released soon (not to mention, ATT has been performing terribly in the mobile market)

posted on 04 Nov 2010, 17:09

5. mac (unregistered)

AT&T has been performing awesome in the mobile market hence the reason Microsoft is working almost exclusivly with AT&T on the launch of it's new operating system Windows Phone 7. Get your facts straight.

posted on 04 Nov 2010, 22:42

6. purrungas (unregistered)

myself think that the mozart with the xenon flash,8mp camera, and also the size, hd7 a bit too big to carry inside my pocket, already had the hd2 and did not like it cause of this fact.

posted on 28 Dec 2010, 10:59

7. rje (unregistered)

I'm a writer. I write about cell phones. I've used all of the WP7 phones. The best one is the Samsung Focus. That's my opinion. It has by far the best display. the right size screen and the best form factor. It's well made despite the rap that it's plastic. The plastic on this phone and the build quality are excellent. The HD7 is heavy. The start button is awkward and the display is pitiful. The HTC Surround is bulky, housing a speaker that virtually nobody uses. The LG Optimus is a nice phone, but it's heavy and small. The screen is narrow. The HTC Mozart is very nice. It's smaller and the display is nowhere near the Focus. It has a better camera than the others. This is my take. I've had several takes on all of them. The Focus wins.

posted on 01 Sep 2011, 18:54

8. thechosenone (unregistered)

what about Samsung Omnia 7?

posted on 03 Oct 2011, 14:11

9. jrh40 (unregistered)

I have not used any other model except the HD7. I have never had a more stable phone EVER and fantastic operating system being the WP7. For me, since I have had the HD7 since day of release over a year ago, this phone is still very fast compared to competition and I have already put on the latest version being 7.5 or by some known as "mango". This phone is great in every way from stability, to phone calls, etc. Nevery had a need to try other WP7 phones since the HD7 is great in every way in my opinion. I will upgrade when they support 4G with dual processors. At least I will never go back to an iPhone again.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories