x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
LG Prime Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Defective phone!

Tobruk 14 May 2011, 14:38 posted on

Just a warning for anyone still considering this phone, don't! The phone is defective. It will work for a short period time, as any new phone would. But, after short term use the touchscreen will fail.You will either return this phone or buy a new phone. I've had the same issue happen to me on 4 different LG Primes and after researching other users experiences, I see this is a common issue with this model. It's defective!

posted on 15 Aug 2011, 13:17

1. Jaine (unregistered)

My touch screen has not failed. I have had the LG prime for a little over seven months, and the phone works fine. It was your fault it stopped working. Once a month your supposed to go on 'settings' then 'touchpad calibration' and do that. It makes the touch better..

posted on 20 Aug 2011, 10:49

2. new phone user (unregistered)

Im just wondering if this phone can send picture messages ... because the phone i have right now cant do that and i don't want to make the mistake of purchasing the phone and it wouldent be able to send picture messages

posted on 31 Aug 2011, 16:51

3. JessicaLTorres (unregistered)

Worst phone EVER!!! I have changed it twice and my best friend has changed it FOUR times. The touch screen is extremely defective. I put a screen protector since i bought it and not a year has gone by and it doesn't work at all! Lg used to be my favorite but this phone has not helped at all. Supposedly it was discontinued THANK GOD!

posted on 14 Oct 2011, 11:51

4. Jim (unregistered)

The LG Prime phone, that I got from the Almost Telelephone and Telegraph Company (AT&T) was cute and I enjoyed if for the first 6 months. Then the touch screen froze. I was able to get a replacement for it under warranty, but after another 5 months, the same thing happened with the touch screen. Now, with a month left on the warranty, I have been told that it is no longer in effect because the phone was replaced once before. Bad business decision. No more LG's for me, causing me to have second thoughts about AT&T too. JD

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy Accessories

Latest stories