LG PRADA II User Reviews

mrjamesdean5
posted on 28 Jan 2012, 22:32 (Posts: 7; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)

Love it

mrjamesdean5 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I just love LG, I had the LG MG810d, and I was in love with it, but I lost it, so I want to replace my phone with the LG PRADA, but I then I knew the LG PRADA II, I loved it.
The UI, the camera, the call quality, and sending SMS it's amazing!!!!

Build quality 10/10 I love the design is so strong and fashion
Everyday usage 10/10 Good
Text input 10/10 Love the Qwerty Keybord
Display 10/10 Very nice dispay
Battery 8/10 Just a little problem

Pros

• The design, The modernity, Everything

Cons

• Just the battery, I guess

mrjamesdean5 alternatives:

tkhaab
posted on 29 Apr 2009, 22:08

I just got this phone today and I'm loving every moment with it. The stuff in the box is amazing. You get what you pay for. I would recommend this phone to you 100%. Very fast and sleek but it is a figer print magnet, thats why they give you a micro fiber cloth. The phone came with 1GB MicroSD card and a SD adapter and i didnt expect that. Headset wire is very useful. Couldn't ask more from a cell phone. Great video recording and pictures too. Leather case is also useful although it maybe be a little hard to pull the phone out from. QWERTY keyboard is awesome. Easy to press and typing was a brezze than it was on my last phone, which was a LG Incite. The phone also has a secondary camera. You can take pictures with it also which I think is a pretty cool idea for people who like to take pictures of themselves. The hard keys on the front may be a bit wacky but it's alright. Sound quality from the loud speaker is great. Loud sounds when you play mp3. Browser was a bit slow in terms of zooming in and out. I'd recommend downloading OperaMini. Wi-fi is good. Pretty fast for a mobile phone. This is the best phone I ever had. Recommend it 100%

Pros

• Everything about this phone.
  • QWERTY Keyboard
  • 5.0 megapixel camera
  • multi-touch
  • secondary camera
  • Wi-fi

Cons

• NOTHING!! This is the most perfect phone that suits me.

Alecelmboy
posted on 06 Dec 2008, 14:50

Great Improvement

By far, this phone is better than its preceddor. It has a QWERTY keyboard and an excellent design and touch screen. Great phone.

Pros

• - QWERTY keyboard
  • - Great Touch Screen
  • - Amazing Design
  • - Fantastinc Camera

Cons

• - The QWERTY keyboard is just a tad bit small. Still Easy to use though.