x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
LG Optimus One Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Which android phone to choose?

minheco2003 (unregistered) 07 Feb 2011, 22:46 posted on

Hi, I'm a big cellphone fan and my old nokia 5800 xpressmusic was stolen last week, so now i thought of buying a new one with android SO but I'm really confused between 4 models and I would be really thankful if you'd help me choose.

It's important to choose a cellphone depending on the usage you'll give it. I'm studying electronics at my university, and I use my cellphone to check my mail and facebook, play a few games and surf the web and watch some youtube videos, I take some pictures sometimes but thats not very common. I'm a very curious person and I'm always looking for new apps and games for my phone.
I'd love to have a phone where I could just plug some phones and watch some shows like Simpsons or something to help passing those boring moments

having this said, the 4 models which my budget allows me to buy are:

Sony Ericsson x10 mini pro
Sony Ericsson x8
Lg optimus one p500 (here in Portugal it's called maximo one)
Samsung Galaxy 550

I'm really thankful for your help, and I must say how disappointed I am since here in Portugal none of the mobile carriers neither retail stores know much about the products their selling

Thanks in advance for your help

posted on 07 Feb 2011, 22:55

1. minheco2003 (unregistered)

Oh and by the way, the cost of the cellphones are:

xperia x8 70€
xperia x10 mini pro 90€
lg p500 95€
samsumg galaxy 550 100€

despite the prices wath do you recommend? and if you think about the prices what would the recommendation be?
I'm really anxious for you response so I can go buy my new cellphone

posted on 08 Feb 2011, 04:44

2. ali_orz (unregistered)

I think Optimus One is the best one because have great specs than others .

posted on 09 Mar 2011, 05:56

3. harsh doshi (unregistered)

definately !!!! its obv choice ! LG optimus one P500 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! both if u consider or dont consider price ! :D happy to help ! :P

posted on 22 Apr 2011, 15:51

4. colibri_10 (unregistered)

"xperia x8 70€"??? Em Portugal onde é que alguma vez encontro estes preços? O mais barato que encontrei foi na vodafone a 120 euros!

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories