x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
LG Neon II Discussions
  • Options
    Close

...?

ashleeyy (unregistered) 02 Sep 2011, 23:16 posted on

Okay so I'm getting a new phone and I'm wondering if this one works good. I read the reviews on bestbuy.com but I wasn't sure if this phone is the same way. I heard the other one shuts off a lot and I wasn't sure if this phone is worth buying. I mostly want it for texting, but good quality calling would be good to. I would also like to know a good area where I can buy this phone if it is good. Please comment or write back,
~Ashley

posted on 05 Sep 2011, 08:08

1. Ponsonby_Britt (Posts: 1; Member since: 05 Sep 2011)

Just got the Neon II a week ago as a inexpensive AT&T upgrade. It's great for texting, tho' no emoticons; QWERTY keyboard works well and it's quite fun to text (much better than using a T9 enabled keypad). Call quality is dependent on location; I had one instance where I couldn't call/text from my own home, but that situation appears to have been resolved. If you're an AT&T customer and eligible for an upgrade, it's a pretty good deal. Can't say how much you'll have to pay if you have to buy the phone elsewhere in the United States.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories