- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.86 inches inches)
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.34 x 1.77 x 0.86 inches (85 x 45 x 22 mm)
the average is 4.8 oz (138 g) 2.46 oz (70 g)
- 2.46 oz (70 g)
- 128 x 128 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- 0.3 megapixels VGA
- Digital zoom, Mirror
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (713 min) 3.00 hours
- 3.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (489 h) 7.5 days (180 hours)
- 7.5 days (180 hours)
- 850, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Polyphonic ringtones (40 voices), Vibration, Phone profiles
- Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct LG MG225D specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.