- Slow data means slow Internet browsing (EDGE)
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.98 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.70 x 1.89 x 0.98 inches (94 õ 48 õ 25 mm)
the average is 5 oz (144 g) 3.88 oz (110 g)
- 3.88 oz (110 g)
- 176 x 220 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 262 144
- Additional display:
Additional display - Shows specs of the phone's additional display
Resolution - Refers to the width and the length od the additional display
- 96 x 96 pixels
Colors - Shows the number of colors that the additional display supports
- 65 536
- 0.3 megapixels VGA
- Storage expansion:
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones (40 voices), Vibration
- Officially announced:
- 10 Mar 2005
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct LG M4300 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.