LG Lucid User Reviews

Reception9.3/10
UI speed7.3/10
Multimedia9.3/10

bigking93
posted on 03 Jun 2013, 12:48 (Posts: 0; Member since: 03 Jun 2013)

I got a Droid Razr M now. 'nuf said

bigking93 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I got this phone for free at Best Buy and at first other than the battery life ("whats that", says LG) it was a good phone. as time went on, the phone started freezing up, i couldnt access apps w/o putting it on the home screen, and did i say battery life was horrid. it was so bad i always had to carry my phone charger. i got a droid razr m now and i can leave my charger at home. unfortunately, i wound up getting a lucid for my gf at walmart (in my defense, she needed a new phone and i was broke so i bought her that phone.) but if i could say one good thing about it, its that it was on verizon so you know its gonna have good ol' lte.

Pros

• It's on Verizon's network
  • improved ui over gingerbread ui

Cons

• BATTERY LIFE
  • can freeze up constantly

stickg1
posted on 28 Apr 2012, 19:35 (Posts: 0; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)

Looks great, that's about it.

stickg1 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I bought this phone for my girlfriend. I had an iPhone 4 and she ended up liking the iPhone more. I decided I would trade with her because this phone looked awesome and for the first day I loved it. Bigger screen and the hardware specs are phenomal, dual core 1.2GHz with 1GB RAM. After using it for 2 days I got kind of annoyed. The battery life was deplorable, I would leave the house with 100% and by noon I would be down to about 30%. I would never make it through a full work day without charging this phone. I tried using it the whole day on Energy Saver mode, well it was about 50% by noon the next day, not going to work for me. I like the browse the web and talk in forums during my lunch break, the typing on this phone pushed me to the brink of wanting to smash it on a wall. If you turn it sideways the keypad would take up so much of the screen you could not see what you are typing. You have to keep adjusting the input box to see where you are and that caused even more problems such as accidently clicking an ad or putting yourself back into the middle of a sentence you just typed. I work construction and usually don't have a chance to charge the phone while I work. My phone has to last through the day, I have 3 little kids and my wife works full time and sometimes things come up and I have to have a charged phone so I can know whats going on. If I had a chance to keep the phone charged during the day I could work through the other little quirks. To make a long story short I returned...

Pros

• Very sharp looking
  • Fast dual core processor
  • 1GB RAM

Cons

• Poor Battery Life
  • Web browser leaves something to be desired

scmc0310
posted on 09 Apr 2012, 10:39 (Posts: 6; Member since: 20 Jan 2012)

Great Mid Tier Smartphone

scmc0310 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

This little phone continues to surprise me!! Best part about this phone is the Power Saver options in the settings menu. With the Power Saver setting turned on at 70%, I'm getting 20+hrs of battery life(yes I do have the screen shots to prove it). The display is super bright and very easy to read in direct sunlight. My only criticism , is that the camera does not take the best pictures. Overall, this is a great option for a first time android user. It's very user friendly, and LG did a great job with the dialer widget and quick access icons on the lock screen.

Pros

• long battery life(20+ hrs)
  • fast processor
  • dialer widget
  • quick access icons on the lock screen

Cons

• No included SD Card