LG KC780 User Reviews

Edrees Alshami
posted on 05 Jun 2009, 15:11

Affordable 8MP Phone

I just bought the LG KC780 after a long research.  Basically, it has all the features I need and none of the ones I don't really need for a reasonable price. It makes an excellent camera phone with decent video playback quality, big display and easy to use menu and big button (unlike the Sony Ericson K800i). I think the auto rotate option is cool. It doesn't have Quad-band, TV 888, or GPS (personally I don't need any). What I don't like about it is the camera is on the back and no cover making easy to scratch. I compared it to other N-series Nokia phones and the sound quality and volume is much lower then the Nokia. The design is plain, nothing special but practical.  So, if you are looking for a practical - not too flashy - reasonably priced good camera phone with extras, this is the one.

Pros

• 8 MP Camera
  • Easy to use menu
  • Big buttons
  • Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate
  • Good size display
  • Long Battery life

Cons

• Camera doesn't have a cover
  • Could have used better speakers
  • 2G phone
  • Not Quad band