- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (1.04 inches inches)
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.66 x 1.93 x 1.04 inches (93 x 49 x 26.5 mm)
the average is 4.9 oz (139 g) 4.09 oz (116 g)
- 4.09 oz (116 g)
- 176 x 220 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 262 144
- 0.3 megapixels VGA, Swivel
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (703 min) 2.30 hours
- 2.30 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (491 h) 8.3 days (200 hours)
- 8.3 days (200 hours)
- 850 mAh
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Music ringtones (AAC), Polyphonic ringtones (40 voices), Vibration
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct LG G7200 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.