LG G2 User Reviews

Internet9.6/10
Call quality9.2/10
Battery9.4/10

tjco333
posted on 30 Nov 2014, 23:45 (Posts: 0; Member since: 30 Nov 2014)

Went from Galaxy s5 back to G2

tjco333 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I have had this phone for over a year and recently upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S5 for a specific app that wasn't yet available on the G2 but end up returning it and going back to the G2 cause it is that awesome of a phone. I kept knocking on the S5 and would get irritated when nothing happened. The button placement on the G2 was awkward and cumbersome at first but once your used to it you won't want to go back, especially if you have stubby fingers like me. The one-handed features are much better than on the S5. The non-removable battery is not a problem because of how long the battery last (just make sure to keep google play in check, its a huge battery hog). And the lack of SD card is not that bad, you will get over it. Everything sync's to a cloud nowadays anyways. I loved LG as a basic phone and now I can love their smart phones as well. I was going to get the G3 but after playing with the S5 and coming back to G2 I figured why fix it if it ain't broke.

Build quality 10/10 First phone that I haven't put an Otterbox on, first phone that didn't need it. Works great with a regular TPU case.
Reception 10/10 Sometimes people can't hear me.
Camera 10/10 Best picture I have ever seen on a phone.
Text input 9/10 I use both LG and Google keyboard. Depends on my mood.
Battery 10/10 Awesome battery life, but sometimes the UI will eat kill quickly. Watch out for Google Play a sync. Its a battery killer.

Pros

• knock on feature
  • camera resolution
  • customization
  • lots of options
  • advanced calling 1.0
  • knock on feature

Cons

• bloated

DanielBeaver
posted on 16 Nov 2014, 18:21 (Posts: 4; Member since: 09 May 2012)

One of the best Android phones

DanielBeaver has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

This is one of the best Android phones on the market, and will server basically anyone's needs. It has a great feature set, and the 3000 mAh that you need to get through a full day of usage. The only black marks I would give it are the awkward rear button placement, and the lack of a MicroSD slot or replaceable battery.

Pros

• Great battery life
  • Good build quality
  • Good hardware (responsive!)
  • Great screen

Cons

• Button placement is awkward
  • No MicroSD
  • Battery is not user replaceable

Gtranushka
posted on 19 Oct 2014, 21:47 (Posts: 0; Member since: 19 Oct 2014)

G2 the best phone for power user and photography...

Gtranushka has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

The best mobile device ever i have seen. you don't need to carry a camera with you when you have a G2. it never dissapoints me. excellent display with last longing battery. i can survive at least 2 days with 7 hours screen on time. it's lightning speed. Rear key is really usefull. + knock code

Build quality 9/10 Good. but too glossy. feels good in hand
Reception 9/10 on GSM sometimes signal drops to 0 . but it doesnt affect calls.
Camera 10/10 the best camera i have ever seen on a phone. except most expensive 2014 phones. i can shoot RAW photos and many more photography tricks thanks to this beasty. + 4K recording
UI speed 10/10 with G3 rom it's simply unbeatable!
Everyday usage 10/10 Best. it's always on my hand!! :D
Text input 10/10 Good. i can type more faster with G3 keyboard!
Display 10/10 Whoah!!!! Crystal clear... wayy better than S4. accurate colors!
Battery 10/10 Best of Bests. with average usage, can last 4 days. Unbelievable !!!!

Pros

• Proccessor
  • most Excellent Camera
  • Last longing Battery
  • Really usefull Rear keys
  • Studio Quality sounds
  • Never lags

Cons

• No memory card slots

damien74
posted on 16 Oct 2014, 03:34 (Posts: 0; Member since: 05 Jul 2014)

great phone

damien74 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

This is a great phone. It feels nice, looks nice, and is highly functional. Plenty of memory, good ram, and is plenty fast when zipping around home screen or internet. This is a smooth fast phone with a real nice screen. I love the screen size and quality display. The G2 is a perfect blend of big screen without crossing the phablet line. I do not look forward to the day that I'll have to replace this phone; it is the perfect size. The power button on the back I've gotten used to but it doesn't impress me in any way I'm aware of. Maybe it makes the phone feel sleeker without having buttons all around the edges, maybe it makes the knock feature more convenient to show off, I don't know. I don't take a million photos, so I don't focus on the camera much. Seems to take good quality photos, but i feel like I want to zoom in some times.
Over all this phone has been a great experience, and I will compare other phones in the future to it, as I am very happy with my LG G2.

Build quality 9/10 Feels solid and tech
Reception 9/10 Better than my LG Motion or LG Spirit
Call quality 8/10 I was not impressed with the quality, not disappointed either.
Internet 10/10 Quick and zippy
Multimedia 8/10 Q-slide is the most worthless idea ever, but I can still use this device to take care of business easily enough. Defiantly on par.
Camera 8/10 Camera pretty good. I'd like to be able to zoom and have control on angles and composition more, but pictures are good.
UI speed 10/10 This phone is top shelf for the year.
Everyday usage 9/10 Solid.
Text input 8/10 There are little things that would be better, but I don't know of any other phones that are better in these areas.
Display 10/10 Rocks.
Battery 9/10 Very solid

Pros

• nice big screen/ NOT a phablet
  • I like the soft screen buttons at the bottom with screen shot and other customizable extras
  • knock feature is nice

Cons

• I'm used to the power button on the back, butt?...
  • have to put screen light at 100% to see in sun light

alexpirnuta
posted on 01 Oct 2014, 21:58 (Posts: 5; Member since: 05 Aug 2012)

Great phone for the price!

alexpirnuta has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I've had the G2 for about 6 months now. Prior to this I had the Galaxy S4. There are some things I like more about this phone - battery life, small bezels, solid built quality. On the other hand, there were some things that this phone does not have that I liked more on the S4, such as - thermometer or humidity sensor (yes, I actually used it), camera not as good (no slow mo or fast motion), especially front camera, I miss the physical home button

Build quality 9/10 Very solid quality, feel sturdy and well built, heavy, not light like S4
Camera 8/10 No slow-motion or fast-motion
Everyday usage 9/10 Back button does take some getting used to and I wish it had a physical home button, double tap is nice but kind of annoying
Battery 10/10 Amazing!

Pros

• Great sharp display for videos
  • Battery can last two days with medium usage
  • Awesome small bezels
  • IR blaster is useful for some
  • Sturdy built quality
  • 32GB enough memory for most
  • Cheap price for solid phone

Cons

• No SD slot
  • Non-removable back cover
  • Camera lacks slo/fast-mo
  • No physical home button
  • No thermometer/barometer for humidity

aco96
posted on 13 Sep 2014, 08:56 (Posts: 212; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)

Best buy

aco96 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I bought this phone 6 months ago. It's an amazing device with nice price. I love thin bezels and buttons position. I use it for gaming, music, instagram, browsing and everything works perfectly smooth. I only dislike front camera which is awful, much worse than one on my previous phone (Samsung ATIV S).

• Sharp screen
  • Fast charging
  • Quick Memo
  • Buttons position
  • Powerful CPU & GPU
  • Quick Window cover
  • On-screen buttons
  • Inexpensive

Cons

• Front facing camera is bad
  • Sunlight legibility could be better
  • Still waiting for the new UI

nykdpk
posted on 24 Jul 2014, 13:32 (Posts: 0; Member since: 04 Feb 2014)

Dippy LG G2 Review

nykdpk has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Battery is long lasting for a day or so n usage is really easy n the best part is the OIS Camera.Far better than S4.Better to go for LG G2 than LG G3 as G2 has a great stand by time.
Had a great time with LG G2.Games played on G2 kill a lot of battery life.Music play and videos are no chance outstanding.

Call quality 8/10 Calls are getting dropped in middle of a call

cristianer
posted on 18 Jul 2014, 23:47 (Posts: 41; Member since: 20 Aug 2010)

Fast review.

cristianer has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Had it for less than a year and it's fantastic. Nothing to envy to S4, and way cheaper in my country. I miss the xenon flash from N8, but I can handle it.
The display is excellent, internet and reception too. Speakers not so good but it's ok.

Build quality 9/10 It's solid, but still plastic.
Reception 10/10 Have signal everywhere.
Call quality 7/10 The call sound makes the phone shake. It's weird.
Internet 10/10 Fantastic.
Multimedia 10/10 Just have everything you need.
Camera 9/10 Poor flash.
UI speed 9/10 Kind of fancy, but good.
Everyday usage 9/10 You can use it for whatever you want.
Text input 10/10 Really good, better than keyboards in the store.
Display 10/10 Fantastic. The best part.
Battery 9/10 More than a day.

• Internet
  • Multimedia
  • Thin
  • Etc.

Cons

• Call quality not the best
  • Flash

ivanprskalo
posted on 15 Jul 2014, 08:54 (Posts: 117; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)

Great internals, hate the plastic.

ivanprskalo has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

My title says it all, but again I need just to tell people how I feel that internal quality of the phone extremely differs form its finishing, form its looks and feel in hand.
G2 is speedy phone, no lags whatsoever, great battery life, many times I manage to squeeze two days of normal usage, especially on 4.2.2. When I updated to 4.4.2. KitKat - things with battery life turn to worse, and I didn't like whole white status bar so recently I downgraded to Jelly bean and I am again pleased with battery life of my phone.
Screen is absolutely awesome, there's no need to spend many words on it. It would be nice that auto-brightness is done better. That is on JB and KK, but on JB is more to my taste..
I am disappointed only by weak speaker and sometimes reception (on KitKat). I hate the thing that phone switches to 2G network when there is one, two and sometimes three bars of 3g or H+. I should mention that I HAVE D801 variant, so that may have to do with some of my issues..
Overall I'm very, very satisfied with the phone, with it's all capabilities (especially with camera, UI speed, battery, screen...) Only thing that I don't like is plastic, especially on the back. Phone feels cheap, and looks cheap when just sitting on the table and when picked up...
I guess here goes: There is more to G2 than meets the eye...

Build quality 7/10 Phone is build solid, with almost no gaps (there is one squeeze spot on the back) but I don't like its plastic feel. Back of the phone is kind of textured but only visually and visible from certain angle... It would be nice that LG didn't apply hyperglaze or whatever call it at Samsung, that finishing like its dipped in liquid transparent plastic...
Reception 9/10 Reception is generally good, but when on KitKat it turns bit worse... I suggest people not to update to 4.4.2 KitKat. It may have to do with my model being D801 and not D802 international version..
Call quality 9/10 Generally good, sometimes people complaining that I'm too quiet to them, then I move a bit and that seem to help... On my end there were no problems. Again, on KitKat sound on my end was bit quieter than on JB...
Internet 10/10 Really no complains here, G2 owns the internet.
Multimedia 10/10 Also, G2 kick a*s of all media, really is on his home playing ground when it comes to display capabilities... Only external speaker (loudspeaker) is weak.. I think it does not deserve to be called loud-speaker... More mediocre-speaker...
Camera 10/10 One word: excellent!
UI speed 10/10 UI is fast. I like it's colorful nature, although I'm 32 years old. Well some people like colors and live, pop up UI more than boring and flat "modern" UI's...
Everyday usage 10/10 Pleasure. Except when you need to show off to ignorant person... The all they can see is another plastic phone.. well, that's how it is...
Text input 10/10 Even stock LG keyboard is very good.
Display 10/10 Gorgeous! Pleasure to look at it.
Battery 10/10 On Jelly bean 4.2.2 is excellent. On KitKat 4.4.2 is average to very good. I suggest people to stay on JB if battery life is more of their concern..

Pros

• Marvelous Display!
  • Excellent battery.
  • Speedy quad core processor (chipset)
  • Awesome and capable camera.
  • Comfortable to hold and use.
  • Really small bezels.
  • Lots of RAM
  • Lots of internal storage (I have 32GB model)

Cons

• Meek loudspeaker.
  • Plasticky feel (of back) of the phone
  • Prone to scratches
  • No microSD card expansion slot.

ivanprskalo alternatives:

matty_dubs
posted on 09 Jul 2014, 01:41 (Posts: 0; Member since: 09 Jul 2014)

Love my LG G2

matty_dubs has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I love my LG G2. The knock on feature has been giving me problems lately but overall it's an awesome phone. The display is the perfect size. The volume is awesome as well on loudspeaker. Also the battery life is amazing, I use it for work all day (and some games) and don't have to charge it through the 14+ hours it is off the charger for.

Call quality 10/10 I love the fact that it literally mutes the background noise.
Text input 9/10 The only thing that could have been improved is the fact that the semicolon always goes back to the last word.

ManosVs
posted on 04 Jul 2014, 13:20 (Posts: 0; Member since: 04 Jul 2014)

Just amazing!

ManosVs has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

The phone is just amazing. I didn't vote 10 in any section, because 10 is for the absolutely great and for me nothing is absolutely great. And this is what makes each product special. Back to LG G2, I'm completely sutisfied from this phone. It is the most comfortable i have ever had or tried and in terms of specs and user experience it is one of the best, if not the best, in the market right now. The software with the 4.2.2 Jelly Bean wasn't that smooth, but now with the 4.4.2 Kit Kat, it is unbelievably smooth! Though, Kit Kat drains the battery more than Jelly Bean, but the difference is very small, its battery life is still huge(1,5-2 days average usage-3G, gaming, internet) due to the good work LG has put in the software.
Finally, the camera is rediculously good! In both shiny and dark conditions! WOW!

P.S.: If you want a good SMARTPHONE(I put CAPS on because some of you still consider Note or G3 smartphones, while they are PHABLETS...), just buy it. It is perfect in any section!

Build quality 8/10 Glossy plastic. I use a case, though, so I'm not bothered!

Pros

• Amazing display
  • Huge battery life(considering it's a smartphone)
  • Very comfortable in the hand
  • Superb camera
  • Beautiful looking
  • Good call quality
  • Good User Experience
  • Amazing specs
  • Cheaper than the other flagships, while it's better
  • Huge display for its size

Cons

• Glossy plastic

SirYar
posted on 02 Jul 2014, 11:57 (Posts: 0; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)

Absolutely Amazing

SirYar has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

The phone is very fast, even with the stock Rom. The screen is gorgeous! 1080p galore with tiny bezels means it's still small enough for 1hand. Battery lasts really long. Camera takes amazing shots and videos, although the interface is a bit sludgy. I really enjoyed using this smooth device and it's a huge improvement on my galaxy S2. The main thing I don't like is the plastic glossy back and it's frailness.

Build quality 8/10 Frail construction and slippery back hold down it down. Can be easily fixed with a case though.
Reception 9/10 Got overall good reception after unlocking for all Sims. A bit weak compared to my old S2, maybe it's just me.
Call quality 9/10 Solid call quality.Could hear well and was loud and clear. The speaker is a bit too weak in my opinion.
Internet 10/10 Browsing the web on this handsome 5.2 screen is more than satisfying with such a fast processor. Everything is smooth sharp and fast.
Multimedia 9/10 Amazing 1080p screen is perfect for media but I don't like the placement of the headphone jack. The speaker is also quite weak.
Camera 9/10 Camera takes excellent shots but is a bit too sluggish when taking pictures. Camera UI is pretty good.
UI speed 10/10 Everything is rapid fast thanks to the snap Dragon 800 processor. No lag what so ever, even on bloated stock UI.
Text input 9/10 Very comfortable typing on the big screen. Stock LG keyboard is lacking though. I use Swype instead.
Display 10/10 Best part about the phone.
Battery 10/10 I was amazed by this battery life compared to my S2. Today I had 3 hours of screen usage (watching stream on twitch, chatting, YouTube...) and still had 70% left!

Pros

• LG features (knock on, quick remote..)
  • Fast possessor
  • Smooth UI
  • 32GB of storage
  • Had plenty of Roms and support.
  • Cheap yet still not underpowered

Cons

• Mediocre speakers
  • Frail and slippery
  • No off screen buttons
  • Non removable battery

SirYar alternatives:

dgcamero
posted on 24 Jun 2014, 22:44 (Posts: 0; Member since: 24 Jun 2014)

Meh.

dgcamero has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I got this phone for free, and for free it is a great deal. Even just after it was brand new, I do not feel it was worth more than $100 on contract. The build quality is ok, but mine got creaky after a month or two. The first one got a yellow streak down the screen after 3 months. The OS is very fast, I have yet to see a faster phone. LG's software is good and bad. I like the 5x5 grid, and the button that pulls down the notification shade. The camera has terrible software. The screen has poor black levels and mediocre viewing angles. I am indifferent on the rear mounted buttons, but I do like the tap on and tap off.

Build quality 5/10 Chintzy plastic, creaky, poor buttons.
Reception 9/10 It's excellent.
Call quality 6/10 Sometimes they get choppy for no apparent reason.
Internet 8/10 I prefer Samsung's KitKat browser over Chrome.
Multimedia 4/10 Sound quality is pretty bad through the headphone jack
Camera 2/10 Excellent hardware with awful awful HORRIBLE software.

Pros

• it was free
  • good battery
  • very good reception
  • very fast

Cons

• camera is bad
  • display is mediocre
  • creaky
  • 1st had defective screen, and sticking down volume button
  • 2nd had defective wireless charger
  • 3rd had defective camera
  • 4th has sticking volume button

dgcamero alternatives:

kero816
posted on 19 Jun 2014, 20:52 (Posts: 0; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)

Beast with an excellent value for money

kero816 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

This phone is simply a beast and u won't regret buying this. I have been using Samsung GS3 for almost two years and that phone just troubles me a lot. It lags a lot and the battery life is unacceptable even by the lowest standards.
The LG G2 simply does better than the GS3 in all aspects

Build quality 9/10 Very compact considering its huge screen Very thin bezels but body is made of plastic and is a bit slippery
Internet 10/10 Huge screen makes it an enjoyable experience to surf the net Snappy performance while browsing
Camera 9/10 Photos are wonderful, especially night shots thanks to OIS Focusing is a bit on the slow side but is acceptable
UI speed 10/10 LG UI runs smoothly on this device
Everyday usage 10/10 Extremely snappy performance thanks to potent S800 CPU Haven't experienced a lag yet Will be quite hot after heavy usage but which phone doesn't?!
Display 10/10 Flawless FHD IPS display which works great under sunight
Battery 10/10 The best part of this device is the battery life

Pros

• All
  • Price tag

Cons

• No major drawbacks

kero816 alternatives:

magnet0
posted on 18 Jun 2014, 04:30 (Posts: 0; Member since: 18 Jun 2014)

lg g2 kitkat update not good

magnet0 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

LG G2 LTE phone is shipped with 4.2.2 Android OS, however the recent Android update to 4.4.2 does not work well with the phone, (a) screen brightness in auto mode is reduced drastically and is bright when outside light is good and goes dim when surrounding brightness is less - just the opposite you need, (b) improvement on battery life and application optimise to conserve battery power, (c) after this update, phone does not receive 2g signal if outside is windy also when on call, there is variation in the audio from max to low and from low to max even after you have set volume to max on phone, other party found it difficult to hear me when on call and me being in balcony of my house, before any update phone performance on audio is really good (but not satisfactory) but poor after the kitkat update.(d) poor operator signal reception, other phones work better even in ground floor however my lg g2 receives poor signal.

Reception 1/10 poor after kitkat update
Call quality 1/10 poor after kitkat update
Internet 2/10 poor after kitkat update, 3g reception will not work when you need it most, at other times when signal is max, internet works fine
Multimedia 5/10 poor after kitkat update audio quality is poor after kitkat update
UI speed 5/10 poor after kitkat update
Display 1/10 poor after kitkat update when in auto mode, screen brightness become very poor, workx the opposite i.e. in bright office light, screen is bright but when in open sunlight or in poor light condition screen light dims to great extend
Battery 6/10 better after kitkat update, optimize android apps using battery

Pros

• improve battery performance after kitkat update
  • camera performance is good, picture quality is sharp
  • knock feature is good
  • quick remote feature is good

Cons

• phone audio quality is poor when on call, after kitkat update
  • phone signal reception is poor after kitkat update
  • screen brightness optimization is poor in auto mode after kitkat update
  • Claim made about auto answer when phone is brought near to ear - feature does not work
  • Other phones like nexus get signal reception even if poor, atleast internet works but with lg g2 even in ground floor cafeteria of my office building signal reception is weak and cannot access 3g

CassioXD
posted on 08 Jun 2014, 06:35 (Posts: 4; Member since: 11 Apr 2014)

Piece of Gods

CassioXD has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

After the LG G3, The G2 is simply awesome, A bigger screen in a little plastic body with thin bezels. With the snapdragon 800 the phone have no problem running multiple apps and games. The UI is a litle laggy sometimes, but is the price you pay for the awesome customization of the device. I love this phone, and i hope the G3 to come better than his father.

Build quality 10/10 Thin bezelz are awesome.

• Immersive Gamming Experience
  • Bigger battery
  • Quick-Remote / Quick-Memo / Q-Slide

Cons

• no SD card slot, but this is useless, i have a microUSB pendrive.
  • No-removable battery.

Berni
posted on 07 Jun 2014, 08:56 (Posts: 0; Member since: 07 Jun 2014)

Best

Berni has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Best phone on the market even are s5.The fact that it has so many LG apps it's a little anoying but never had a lag.I would recomment not update to kitkat but it rest it still beats anthing on the market.Cheers

Pros

• Best

Cons

• Camera and kitkat

SmartPhoneSpirit
posted on 05 Jun 2014, 02:11 (Posts: 8; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)

Best phone of 2013

SmartPhoneSpirit has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

In my opinion,the LG G2 is the best smartphone launched in 2013.It sports the Qualcomm snapdragon 800 which is one of the best processors even in 2014,along with 2 gigs of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage.The unique feature is the back-power on/off configuration,which,in the beggining i thought it was a bad idea,but now i think it is awesome.Before the LG G2,i had the SAMSUNG GALAXY S4,which i loved it too.But it had lag..I have had no lag since i bought it.I want to upgrade to LG G3 next month(july 2014).

viper118
posted on 03 Jun 2014, 23:14 (Posts: 0; Member since: 02 Jun 2014)

Good looks with great camera and perfect size.

viper118 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

The buttons on the back took me two minutes to get used to and now I like the back placement much better than buttons on the side. My only complaint is that the Verizon model has smaller buttons than other models. The camera is a great improvement Over my previous phone. I chose this phone over the Samsung S4 because I have had 4 previous LG phones and all were replaced to upgrade never for reliability or serviceability problems.

Build quality 10/10 Smooth edges and seems sturdy.
Reception 10/10 Rarely have a problem with reception with any Verizon phone.
Internet 10/10 Never had a problem
Multimedia 1/10 Not a rating because I don't use multimedia.
Camera 10/10 Excellent natural color with great clarity and features. Colors natural as compared to Samsung 4S.
UI speed 10/10 Instant response.
Text input 8/10 Keyboard is too sensitive.
Display 10/10 Very clear
Battery 10/10 Long life, last 2 days with moderate use.

Pros

• Buttons on the back

Cons

• Too many installed LG apps

Tarandeep
posted on 01 Jun 2014, 00:04 (Posts: 0; Member since: 31 May 2014)

Amazing..!!!

Tarandeep has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

i have bought it last week and its just amazing. The most awesome thing is the universal remote. Camera is great with amazing color reproduction and details.
UI has lots of features but it is not at all laggy. The knockcode comes at your rescue if don't like the back keys..

Build quality 10/10 Its feels premium. (Gold Edition)
Camera 10/10 It has awesome modes . Colors and details are also very good.
UI speed 10/10 It is not at all laggy even after having so much features in it.
Display 10/10 Its just amazing.

Pros

• Dislay
  • UI
  • Chipset

Cons

• Still finding!!

Toffy
posted on 25 May 2014, 09:20 (Posts: 0; Member since: 25 May 2014)

Best phone I've ever owned

Toffy has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

An absolute monster. The phone has a mindblowing battery and the speed is really fast. Everything works like a charm, Samsung users need to stop going according to trend and actually look for other Android phones such as the G2!

Weetek
posted on 23 May 2014, 07:19 (Posts: 0; Member since: 23 May 2014)

Best Android phone ever...

Weetek has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

What to say... This phone is just GREAT! The Size is adequate, software is perfect, fast - no problems at all. Battery is perfect, camera should focus little bit faster. Sound speakers could perform little bit better sound, but it's still OK.

Anarsosoroo
posted on 21 May 2014, 09:40 (Posts: 11; Member since: 12 May 2014)

g2 is super mobile

Anarsosoroo has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I just say perfect. I use lg g2 f320l. It's Korea vertion. It have sc slot and removal battery. One little bad things is battery. It's lower than international vertion. Display is so amazing.5.2" display is so comfortable. And design is so so so amazing.

Pros

Cons

• no cons

jepzone
posted on 16 May 2014, 22:06 (Posts: 0; Member since: 16 May 2014)

It's a monster but a Superhero can beat it!

jepzone has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

LG G2 is beast indeed. I chose this over all kind of S4, Note 3 and HTC One. Of course, I researched a lot before deciding which one is the best! And yes, the G2 is incredible!

I really like my G2, from the camera to speed to display! It's a monster! The camera is pretty awesome! Well, at some point it can not handle that pretty well when it comes to low light. Well, the fact that it is pretty nice in good lighting other cons in its camera don't bother you, anyway!

The display is fantastic! It is really a true HD LCD Display! It deserves a WOW when not talking about the Super AMOLED of Samsung. It is just not that good outside as you will walk in the sunlight!

The speed is just lovable! Snapdragon 800 quad core 2.3 Ghz obviously doing its job! From the first time I used the phone until now I never experienced even a bit of lag! Well, thanks to LG for that well deserved wow factor!

The Guest Mode and Knock On and other key features deserve to make it a really modern smartphone. Add the 3000mAh battery!

It is a MONSTER! but a superhero can beat it! If there are really attractive things about the G2, let's go to not so applauded facts! The design is not as inspired as HTC One. It is made of plastic, which makes it look not premium as its rivals. Considerably, HTC is leading the way when it comes to its great design! LG might need to make their smartphone premium in hands. It is button free from side to side and in front face, though it makes about 8% of the 5.2" screen not usable...

Pros

• A true HD LED display
  • Performance at its best
  • IOS

Cons

• Not expandable storage
  • Not removable battery
  • Made of plastic

Goodtimetoner
posted on 25 Apr 2014, 11:26 (Posts: 4; Member since: 10 Apr 2008)

LG G2: GREAT DEVICE, GREAT PRICE, FUN TO USE !

Goodtimetoner has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

GREAT DEVICE, GREAT PRICE, FUN TO USE ! TRUE HD VIDEO. I DO PREFER A MORE STOCK ANDROID EXPERIENCE, BUT THE UI IS STILL GREAT. I AHVE NO MAJOR COMPLAINTS, RUNS ON KIT KAT PRETTY FAST, VERY SNAPPY . i WOULD RECOMMED TO MASTER RESET THE PHONE AFTER KIT KAT IS INSTALLED

Battery 10/10 BATTERY IS LONG LASTING, BUT IT DEPENDS ON YOUR DISPLAY SETTINGS MOSTLY

Pros

• PRICE
  • EASE OF USE
  • ANDROID KIT KAT 4.4
  • GREAT CAMERA
  • GREAT BATTERY LIFE
  • TRUE HD VIDEO

Cons

• NO EXPANDABLE MEMORY