This phone has not been officially announced. This page is created based on leaked or rumored information.Compare
- Device type:
- Smart phone
- Android (4.1.2)
- 1080 x 1920 pixels
- 16 777 216
- Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Scratch-resistant glass
- Front-facing camera:
- System chip:
System chip - Most modern handsets use an advanced chip that includes many of the device’s hardware modules like the processor, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and sometimes even the wireless radio. This field shows what particular system chip (or System-on-a-Chip) is used in the phone.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064
Processor - The processor is the main computing component of a phone and is a major factor when it comes to the overall speed of the device. Some more powerful smartphones use dual-core and quad-core processors designed to deliver greater performance.
- Quad core, 1500 MHz, Krait
- Graphics processor:
- Adreno 320
- Music player:
- Filter by:
- Album, Artist, Playlists
- Album art cover, Background playback
- Filter by:
- Video playback:
Features - Shows any special features of the particular phone's multimedia
- Zoom, Stretch to fullscreen
- Built-in online services support:
- YouTube (upload), Picasa/Google+
- Mass storage device, USB charging
- Computer sync, OTA sync
- Music ringtones, Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration, Flight mode, Silent mode
- Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording
- Officially announced:
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct LG F240K specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.