LG Enlighten User Reviews

Everyday usage4.5/10
UI speed4.5/10
Camera3.5/10

adwilliams
posted on 24 Jun 2012, 10:23 (Posts: 0; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)

Pretty decent phone

adwilliams has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I received this phone some time in early January of 2012. It was my first smart phone and I instantly fell in love with it. Although I only had it a short while, it never gave me any problems and was always responsive. The 3G was never sub-par. The internet would checkerboard from time-to-time but nothing too noticeable. The keyboard was highly adaptable. In all honesty, I miss the phone lol. The only problem I had with the phone was battery life. I would leave for my morning commute to school--which took approximately an hour and 15 minutes--and I'd be at 80% without so much as sending/receiving a few text messages. However, I would definitely recommend this phone to someone who is making that transition from basic phones to smartphones.

Build quality 8/10 Personally, I am I huge fan of physical navigation hard keys. For me, they're a lot more tangible than the built-in touch navigation keys I've seen on most smart phones. I'm also I stickler for physical QWERTY keyboards.
Reception 10/10 Never had any problems with reception aside from the places where one would normally not get good signal (i.e. train tunnels,).
Camera 6/10 Took okay pictures. Would have been a lot better had there been a built-in flash.
UI speed 8/10 Never seen any noticable jaggies, however, not the speediest. But, who really speed scrolls through their phone like that?
Text input 9/10 Took me awhile to get accustomed to the keyboard but any new keyboard is an adjustment, one way or the other. It's quite adaptable.
Display 7/10 Nothing too fascinating or awe-inspiring but better than some of the other displays I've seen on older smart phones (apparently).
Battery 4/10 This was my only complaint. I admit, I wasn't as smartphone savvy as I am now, but, at the rate the phone would die was ridiculous. Carry that charger!

Pros

• Slide-out QWERTY keyboard
  • Nice speaker (very clean and crisp)
  • Can play music and games while in call w/o other person hearing them (I thought that was cool).

Cons

• BATTERY LIFE!!!
  • Low internal memory

deiondriapitts
posted on 30 Mar 2012, 12:52 (Posts: 0; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)

worse phone ever

deiondriapitts has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I have had three phones that verizon have sent me and they still havent fixed the problem i am still dealing with the same thing so dont never get this phone if u never had a smart phone or u are gettin one and want this dont get it i promise it is the worse phone every iam havein to have get another different kind of phone but the only thing i liked was the internet it was good thats the only thing good about it