LG ENV User Reviews

Jeezy
posted on 03 Dec 2006, 16:31

Must Have

This phone is for mainly teens and people that are dialed into aim 24-7.The Bluetooth features are very good and is great for cheating on test and so is the easy to use keyboard.but seriously this fone has a lot of good features and is less the price of the V when it came out.So if your contract is up u might as well sell your soul to verizon for the next 1 or 2 years.

SexyMommy
posted on 03 Dec 2006, 14:36

Love the EnV!

I just got this phone on Friday, and I love it. I was due to upgrade at the middle of Novenber but waited when a Verizon rep told me the EnV was coming out by Nov 27. I ordered it online and received it Dec 1st. The keyboard id easy to type and the sound and resolution is amazing! The EnV is the envy of anyone who has seen mine so far. It is one of the best phones out there. Nothing but good thing so far. Plus Verizon IS the MOST reliable networks for cell phone use. I hate that there are no rollover minutes and they are tight with minute packages, but I live in Florida and through 2004 and 2005 hurrican seasons I NEVER lost connection with my family that all have Verizon.

Get this phone, you won't be sorry!

spink
posted on 29 Nov 2006, 20:21

random guy

this is a very top of the charts phone.It is the perfect design for teens.It seems like a very reliable phone with no flaus.I have thuoroughly anjoyed my lg lx 9900.

Ashley
posted on 27 Nov 2006, 20:58

AMAZINGQ!!!

just got his phone today and it is amazing!!!!
from the camera to the key boards it is a great modification of the 9800... it has great speakers and picture quality and the camera is great!
i recamend it to anyone and everyone

Gs11341
posted on 27 Nov 2006, 18:13

DIS PHONE IS SO TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This phone is so cool. I just got it this morning and I have not been abel to put it down. The spund quality is unbelievable and the 2 mega pixel camera is awsome. I love the new interface the old bar type was getting old and had no animation. This phone has a better interface with Icons that are kinda floating around around and moves around when selected. I like that I can use stereo bluetooth headsets cause I had one wit my other phone so it's not waste. The inside screen is sweet, especially fr watching video. and I can also put movies on the memory card ( I have a 2g micro sd) in the format of mp4/3g2/and wmv. The keyboard is off the chain. finally i can text message quicker.

In total I recommend this phone to every that like all in one devices.

Me
posted on 25 Nov 2006, 23:37

I want it!!!!

I went to Verizon today and played around w/ the live phone! So awesome! It's much thinner than the V! I feel like those people that camp outside of Best Buy to buy game consoles! I can't wait till Monday! I'm so impatient and this wait is killing me! Mainly cause I dropped my old phone in the toilet (forgot I tucked it into the back of my pants) and am using my dad's old LG. By old I mean no outer display so when it's on silent, I cant tell when someone it calling/texting. And I dont like it on vibrate cause you can always hear people phones going off and vibrating in class... it's not much better than if they had their ringers on low =oP

Krhainosx
posted on 24 Nov 2006, 12:56

Released

The LG VX 9900 has been released although it is not currently listed on there website, I today went into a verizon wireless location and played with it. Its better than the original LG V its thinner and more ergonomic. It also gives you the option to change the arrogant annoying verison theme to the "Communicator" theme... you just get to see the little icons dance around.

The camera although 2.0 is still a phone camera no matter what they advertise, however it is nicer than the V's and any other 1.3 pixel camera. One weird thing that I noticed was when you open the phone to reveal the keyboard which is also very nicely spaced, is that the screen almost goes under the keyboard itself. You can see the screen fine, but the design of the opened clamshell is quite different but after a while its nice.

The price that I saw and that was listed was $209.00 with a new 2 year contract. the LG codename "enV" uses a micro sd unlike the V's mini sd. If you liked the original V you will like this better. If your a big texter you will like this phone...blah blah blah, you know, anyways I like it, im not sure if I would pay $209.00 for it, but im definitely considering.

ThatDude
posted on 19 Nov 2006, 18:27

I am a service tech for verizon wireless in new jersey..the 9900 model will be released november 27 in stores...nice

technerd2007
posted on 16 Nov 2006, 14:31

Can't Wait!!!!

I can not wait till this phone comes out!! I am in love with the vx9800, but I just want an upgrade. In my opinion, the phone looks better. I hope it's louder because the only problem I have with the vx 9800 is the sound is sort of low. I will have this phone the first day it is available!!!

Milhizzy
posted on 15 Nov 2006, 03:12

Very Soon

My brother works at go wireless in bellevue WA & they recieved the dummy model for the 9900 today. which means that the phone will be out in a couple of weeks.

geminiguy68
posted on 13 Nov 2006, 19:51

vx-9900

I work for Verizon Wireless in CT. Right now, there is no release date nor do we have the phone in the store. Believe me, I wanted to hold a live one in my hand since I have the 9800! We also don't have a sale price yet. No where on the company intranet can I find any information. VZW's being VERY secretive about this one. I can't wait either!!! For those of you who text like crazy and don't mind a bigger phone this is the phone for you. I just wish it were black like the 85 and 8600.

Switchmotiv
posted on 10 Nov 2006, 19:59

Release date

I work at Freehold Raceway Mall in NJ and stopped by the Verizon store. When i asked about the phone they told me that they have it but the techs are working on it with the software or something and said to look for it Monday Nov 13th.

vandambo
posted on 10 Nov 2006, 18:30

Release date of LG 9900

I'd like to know when this phone will be made available. Can't seem to get any feedback on the date. Anyone have an update on its VZW release date?

I'm usin the Moto Q and the qwerty pad is purely hell when you have fat fingers!!

justChillin
posted on 09 Nov 2006, 09:00

better than before

if this phone gets better, than there is definitely no other phone that i want it's only gonna get better, so you know it's a must have for sure. get this phone the 9800 was the ish..

infamous777
posted on 08 Nov 2006, 10:38

Its about Time

Its about time that they went away from the refridgerator size phone to a more compact version of a greatt phone. I cant wait to get my hands on this.