x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
LG Cosmos Touch Discussions
  • Options
    Close

nitroliz

nitroliz 20 Feb 2011, 02:09 posted on

I just got this phone and most of it has been easy to figure out, but I accidently dragged something on to the main sreen and do not want it there. How the heck do you get it back off??? Also, how do I get rid of stuff I don't want on my "favorites" page, I have basic instructions on how to drag stuf there for shortcuts, but nothing about how to remove it. Mainly I just want to get something I don't need, "off the tree"!! Thanks a million!! Probably because I am old, otherwise I love the phone, not too hard to learn.

posted on 24 Feb 2011, 20:29

1. offthetree! (unregistered)

I'm wondering the same thing. If you figured it out, please let me know!

posted on 26 Feb 2011, 11:36

2. anonymous coward (unregistered)

Essentially, you click and hold on the icon you want to get rid of and drag it to the trashcan on the side of the screen (previously a pull-out menu). This is not as easy as it could be, what with the resistive screen being what it is, but it is possible. The same can be done with favorites, albeit with the trashcan this time replacing the "Add" button.
Welcome and good luck!

posted on 05 Apr 2011, 18:15

3. Kiersten (unregistered)

Well I figured out how to get the icon off the main screen..you have to enable it in your settings..open your phone, press the menu touch key, click the settings touch key, then the display settings key. Then scroll to the bottom and it should say "shortcut bin" turn it on. Then go back to your main screen and you should see a small arrow either on the bottom or the side, depending if you have your keyboard out. Click the arrow and drag the icon to the garbage icon at the bottom. Hope this helps, thanks! I'm still trying to figure out how to download music onto it via bluetooth,. It doesn't wanna work for me, if anyone finds out, please let me know! I only had this phone since the middle of December.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy Accessories

Latest stories