x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
LG Cosmos Touch Discussions
  • Options
    Close

is it any good?

blondeonblonde 26 Nov 2010, 08:31 posted on

is this fone any good???? i have had the moterola rivial for 2 years and it sudenly brke, i do a lot of texting, is this a good texting fone??? i am also looking @ the plam pixie plus, which is better.

posted on 26 Nov 2010, 20:55

1. queenie070628 (unregistered)

i came out of the rival, to the salute, then 9 days after getting the salute i got the lg cosmos touch. so far i love this phone compared to the rival!! i had the rival for 6 months & had nothing but issues with the touchpad coming on during calls. the cosmos touch has been great so far. i live in the country, but so far recption is great. great variety of ring tones!! wall papers are pretty good & it comes with a sudoku game, well mine did. best part, NO DATA PLAN REQUIRED!!

posted on 28 Nov 2010, 10:12

2. eeeeeeeee08 (unregistered)

I had the rival for a year when suddenly half of the buttons froze up! I'm looking to get a new phone too (obviously) and I'm hoping this will be a good one! Does it have problems with freezing, because that's my biggest concern coming out of the rival!?

posted on 29 Nov 2010, 15:32

3. Cosmos Touch is terrible (unregistered)

Got it on blackfriday for free and it is the worst decision I made. Lots of texts not going thorough (Especially when i simultaneously receive one), battery life is slow, Interface is not the best, calling is weird because when the touch screen goes to sleep and you press it will actually click on a number or an icon? Do not get it, there are better phones for the current price.

posted on 12 Dec 2010, 19:06

4. He (unregistered)

I kinda like mine.

posted on 14 Jan 2011, 15:34

6. sarahbear100 (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Jan 2011)

AMAZING PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on 13 May 2011, 14:14

7. man.youdacrazy. (unregistered)

I LOVE MY COSMOS TOUCH!
i've had it for about 4 months. no problems at ALL. it's the perfect size and the touch screen works AMAZINGLY! of course like any phone, if you are careless with it....it won't function correctly. but mine is still in perfect condition!

the keys are kinda close together and a little smaller than the rival (i think not too smaller) but you will adjust fast. my phone hasn't had any texting and calling problems. so i would deff. recommend it. totally an amazing phone!

posted on 08 Sep 2011, 22:58

8. New Phone Needer (unregistered)

I've heard a lot of bad reviews about cosmos touch, espesially the touchscreen, is it really worth the money?

posted on 26 Sep 2011, 16:17

9. i want a phone (unregistered)

i really want a phone. i was looking at all the phones in verizon, and so far the cosmos touch has been the most appealing. on wirefly, you can get it for free. i'm definitly going 2 get it.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy Accessories

Latest stories