x PhoneArena is looking for new authors in New York! To view all available positions, click here.
LG Cosmos Touch Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Only One Complaint...

MelissaT (unregistered) 29 Nov 2010, 16:25 posted on

I bought the Cosmos Touch 4 days ago, and I have to say, I really like it so far! It's a big step up from the EnV2 that I replaced! To answer a previous poster's question, YES, it is a touch screen, but it also has a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, so it's like having the best of both worlds. My only complaint is that the screen is VERY delicate. My (very short) fingernails are enough to put some massive scratches in the screen. The first time I turned it on, my nail put a huge scratch all the way across the bottom of the screen. It's disappointing that a 4-day-old phone already looks like it's been used and abused for 6 months. Other than that, it's pretty nice.

posted on 15 Aug 2011, 17:42

57. zebra01 (unregistered)

i am having problems with this phone, when ever i send a text message it sends twice. Is there anything i can do to fix it?

posted on 17 Aug 2011, 08:14

58. asdfghjklop (unregistered)

very very short battery life if you get on facebook alot within like 1 hour youre down to 3 or 2 bars. but overall a really good phone

posted on 19 Aug 2011, 15:57

59. :) (unregistered)

has anyone had the problem with the charger not charging the phone?? now i cant use it bc the battery has run out

posted on 03 Sep 2011, 21:14

61. Summerrrrr (unregistered)

Ok I took my phone out of my pocket today and i ramdomly stopped working. When i turn it on it turns right back off. I didnt drop or get it wet. Any one else have this? I love this phone but now it doesnt work-_-

posted on 03 Sep 2011, 21:45

62. Bedroom eyes (unregistered)

You should have gotten screen protector girl.

posted on 08 Sep 2011, 09:35

64. kayla101 (unregistered)

why is my cosmo shutting off when i close the phone? it doesnt do it all the time just at random. does anyone know why its doing this? my friend is having the exact same problem. if anyone can answer, id REALLLLY appreciate it. thanks

posted on 08 Sep 2011, 14:38

65. getting the back off (unregistered)

i've done everything i can and followed the instructions, but the back still won't come off!!!!!! HELP!!!! plus i want to use my phone today so please get back to me!

posted on 13 Sep 2011, 13:11

68. MVMOM (unregistered)

I got my phone today and have been trying for 10 minutes. Cannot get the back off! I am going to Verizon today and have them do it. It's ridiculous.

posted on 10 Sep 2011, 18:21

66. JolliBelle (unregistered)

Did anyone have a problem with the touch screen completely stop working ?!

posted on 11 Sep 2011, 18:42

67. JRBOOKS (unregistered)

I hate my LG Cosmos Touch. It comes on around 1:55AM and starts talking about the apps that are available. It turns on and off at its own will. The wake up calls were driving me crazy so I complained enough for Verizon to replace it. Guess what? The app lady is back! Now what?

posted on 27 Sep 2011, 09:09

69. new user (unregistered)

Having trouble, the phone keeps asking if I want to sign up for WEB Services (Daily Scoop, Backup Assistant, Etc) These ads pop up 2-3 times a day, sometimes while I am sleeping and the phone stays "Lit" all nite till I turn it off. (Maybe reason for short battery life). Verizon is no help says it can't happen even though it has happened while they had the phone, never saw this problem before.

posted on 10 Oct 2011, 17:07

70. itkhzm (unregistered)

this LG cosmos touch is awesome. it has good battery if your smart inuf to turn it off my battery lasted for 2weeks and i used it for 2 hour a week the other reviews are wrong and this one is right i am 10 years old butt trust me its a good phone (and it is a touch and it has a hard screen also i didnt sell these phones to you)&yeah!(secret language ok z_ _ _ _r

This phone totally sucks. I just charged the battery for like 3 hours and it just died like...two seconds ago. Now I have to go back and charge it again... for the twentieth time. Never ever ever get this phone and if you do you are a dumb fart. Plus, there is nothing cool on this phone. While everyone else does cool stuff on thier phone the only thing I can do thats cool is play the same bethoven song over and over again. Yes, thats how much this phone sucks. Sooooo, dont buy it, spend your money on something better like one of those snuggies or shamwows.

posted on 11 Oct 2011, 22:40

71. jijijij (unregistered)

can u tell me if it is a good phone? im kinda concerned about it turning off after txts and i txt alot.. can i stop tht?
also i drop my phone alot so is there a way i can drop it and it wont get scratched?

posted on 14 Oct 2011, 20:03

72. angelisloved (unregistered)

Hey, I got this phone for my birthday. I upgraded from an Env, as well. I loved the feature on the EnV3 that allowed us to do other things while listening to music. Is there any way that the LG Cosmo Touch does this? I haven't figured it out yet.

posted on 31 Dec 2012, 00:05

74. lennie1326 (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Dec 2012)

DO NOT BUY THE LG COSMOS TOUCH !!!
The worst phone ever. The first one I had, problems started with the phone shutting off by itself. You open slide it open to use either calling or texting, and once you close the lid, the phone would shut off. It didn't even last a year. The lid/ top broke off. Unfortunately Since I'm under contract with VERIZON, and I didn't want to buy another phone, I had no choice but to get the SAME phone again. This new phone didn't even last a month. The phone just quit working. All it did was show the Verizon logo. I went back to the store and AGAIN same story under contract and they are sending me the SAME phone AGAIN. Number THREE in less than a year. Now Im without a phone for THREE days due to the New Year holiday. I am serious;y thinking about canceling my contract and absorbing the costs, just to getaway from VERIZON, and THE lg cosmos TOUCH. sUCH A SORRY PHONE. DO NOT BUY.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy Accessories

Latest stories