x PhoneArena is hiring! Reviewer in the USA
LG Cosmos Touch Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Lg Cosmos Touch...SUCKS

Sleek (unregistered) 08 Nov 2010, 19:46 posted on

From what I've seen the cosmos touch sucks. I had the cosmos and I hated. An ugly bulky featureless phone. I thought they'd make this one much better than the old. 2/3 megapixel camera, video capture, better keyboard, etc...

posted on 01 Apr 2011, 09:38

29. buysmart (unregistered)

Why dont you just buy a smart phone and get it over with

posted on 29 Jul 2011, 13:04

30. finestsounds (unregistered)

I've had this phone since April 11. Worst.Phone.Ever. I've been with Verizon for over a decade and this is the worst cell phone I've ever owned. Top of the list: Terrible reception! I pay extra for Verizon to get good reception and I never get a good signal with this phone. Sound quality sucks. Don't even bother getting a data package with this phone unless you like waiting several minutes for a page to load, it's a joke. Poor design throughout. This phone is a disgrace and there should be a class action suit for all owners of this piece of garbage. Phone does wierd things like start talking about subsribing to features I don't want out of nowhere - incredibly bizarre and annoying. I had Verizon ship me 4 different Cosmos Touches, and each one is equally crappy. Verizon refused to exchange it for a different phone even after owning it for only one week. As mentioned, I have beem a Verizon Wireless customer for over 10 years, paying on time and in full every month. I will be sufferring with this phone for another year and a half, then I am switching carriers. Any suggestions? Oh yeah, AVOID THIS PHONE!

posted on 13 Sep 2011, 13:11

31. mary (unregistered)

Several concerns about LG Cosmos Touch:The battery needs to be recharged every day even with little use. The scroll is too sensitive. It moves so fast and ends and places a call which is often to the wrong person! Embarrasing.
When answering or turning on I get a "Browse download list of add ons" which I never want but must press to move on to a calling screen. Today it offered a second annonying screen after Browse download: "What happened on this day". I really do not want to have to delete two screens to make a call. Help. Anyone know how to get rid of this? I took my phone to the Verizon store and they were no help as the "Browse download" would not come up for them. Must be intermittent.

posted on 29 Nov 2011, 17:28

34. crm089 (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)

Have they upgraded the phone since then? Cause my mom just bought me one yesterday (11/28/11), and if it messes up like how you guys say it does, I'm gonna be so mad... I was really looking forward to getting one though, because my friend has one and it works perfectly. She absolutley loves it and she uses it all the time :) I'm sorry for boring you, but is there any chance that they might have fixed it? (I hope so cause I'm really looking forward to getting a new phone!)

posted on 14 Mar 2012, 19:58

35. bluewinds (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)

Never liked LG phones...
stupid design without thinking about how you would use it.
I bought HTC instead

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy Accessories

Latest stories