x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
LG Cosmos Touch Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Data plan?

Telafee10 (unregistered) 30 Oct 2010, 08:21 posted on

does the lg cosmos touch require a data plan? Because it says feature phone and that is not a smartphone. Because the lg cosmos is not a smartphone, its a feature phone to so im hoping that you don't need a data plan for the lg cosmos touch. if anybody knows tell me.

posted on 01 Nov 2010, 19:46

1. pumpkinbandit (unregistered)

The LG cosmos touch will not require any sort of a data plan. Verizon no longer has the required data plans on anything coming out from here on out (unless of course it's a smartphone in which case a 15 dollar plan will be required) I work for verizon.

posted on 22 Jul 2011, 18:40

6. fuzzers (unregistered)

What about the EnV Touch?

posted on 02 Nov 2010, 16:15

2. MissyB (unregistered)

Data plans are more for smart phones (Androids, BB's). The LG Rumor/Cosmos Touch doesn't require any data plan. :)

posted on 07 Nov 2010, 14:59

3. georgemanfv (unregistered)

wat is the release date for it

posted on 09 Nov 2010, 16:01

4. Zorin (Posts: 152; Member since: 26 Jul 2010)

There are no more multimedia phones only data for Smart phones. Man, doesn't anyone ever go to the VZW site ever?!!?

posted on 29 Nov 2010, 10:10

5. bm (unregistered)

LG Cosmos does not require the data plan. I bought 3 on Black Friday.

posted on 10 Oct 2011, 21:27

7. kdfixet (unregistered)

yes I went to there site and also called and was told by them that no plan was needed and now I am looking at a new phone for my hubby as the phone that I was told repeatedly that did not need a plan does need one.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy Accessories

Latest stories