US carrier availabilityDiscontinued: Boost Mobile
- Small dimensions (4.13 x 1.81 x 0.51 inches)
- Lacks a camera on the back
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Does not support automatic screen brightness
- Device type:
- Basic phone
- Form factor:
- 4.13 x 1.81 x 0.51 inches (105 x 46 x 13 mm)
the average is 5.3 oz (153 g) 2.45 oz (70 g)
- 2.45 oz (70 g)
- Numeric keypad, Soft keys (2), D-Pad
- Left: Volume control
- User replaceable
- WAP 2.0
CDMA - Code Division Multiple Access. A technique of multiplexing, also called spread spectrum, in which analog signals are converted into digital form for transmission. For each communication channel, the signals are encoded in a sequence known to the transmitter and the receiver for that channel. The foremost application is digital cellular phone technology from QUALCOMM that operates in the 800MHz band and 1.9GHz PCS band. CDMA phones are noted for their excellent call quality and long battery life.
- 800, 1900 MHz
- Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration, Silent mode, Speakerphone
- Caller groups, Multiple numbers per contact, Picture ID, Ring ID
- Calendar, Alarm, Calculator
- SMS, MMS, Predictive text input
- Instant Messaging:
- AOL, Windows Live / MSN, Yahoo!
- Other features:
- Voice dialing, Voice recording
- USB charging
- Charging connector:
Positioning - This field shows the positioning systems supported by the device. There are three main types: GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS. GPS - This is one of the most widespread global positioning technologies, developed and maintained by the U.S. government. It uses satellites in order to detect your location. Works best in clear weather. A-GPS - A-GPS stands for Assisted GPS and is the industry standard for positioning and navigation. “Assisted” means that it can use local wireless networks, in addition to satellites, for quicker and more precise localization. GLONASS - GLONASS is a global positioning system, developed by the Russian Federation. It’s very similar to GPS, but isn’t so popular in cell phones.
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct LG 102 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.