LAVA XOLO X900 User Reviews

Build quality4.8/10
Text input4.6/10
Everyday usage4.8/10

gouthamkc
posted on 24 Apr 2014, 12:32 (Posts: 0; Member since: 24 Apr 2014)

Good phone but not worth it(Good GPU)

gouthamkc has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

It is the best phone from xolo.Though it is rated less than the XOLO x1000 its GPU is the best of what i have used.It is a performer but not a worthy buy only its GPU is up to the mark.It has network and heating issues.But satisfies a days work.Ty ;)

Build quality 5/10 Somewhat resembles iphone 4
Multimedia 6/10 Good resolution
Camera 5/10 Needs better drivers/software
UI speed 4/10 Default UI bit Sluggish when opening appdrawer
Battery 5/10 Not replacable

Pros

• Good gaming GPU
  • Good performnce
  • NFC support

Cons

• Intel prosessor doesnt support most apps
  • Bootloader locked
  • NO SD Card slot
  • Network issues
  • Heating issues

thouhid
posted on 04 Apr 2014, 10:40 (Posts: 0; Member since: 04 Apr 2014)

worst phone Xolo , don't buy it

thouhid has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

Don't go for Xolo phone , their service is the worst ,plz don't buy a Xolo and pass on the msg .......trust me ,..duback cell...i had give my phone on 17- mar-2014 at their service i have not received my mobile and the service center people or the customer care guys , tell me that it will take time , when asked how much time they can reply i hate xolo

Text input 2/10 duback cell

Pros

• aa

Cons

• aa

awis_rock
posted on 05 Mar 2014, 03:33 (Posts: 0; Member since: 05 Mar 2014)

worst phone Xolo , don't buy it , trust me on this

awis_rock has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Don't go for Xolo phone , their service is the worst , i had give my phone on 3- feb -2014 at their service center , and till date 5-march-2014 i have not received my mobile and the service center people or the customer care guys , tell me that it will take time , when asked how much time they can reply , they tell us we can't commite on time ......plz don't buy a Xolo and pass on the msg .......trus me on this

shopbychoice
posted on 27 Dec 2013, 01:36 (Posts: 10; Member since: 08 Oct 2013)

LAVA XOLO X900 review

shopbychoice has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

LAVA XOLO X900 is one of the best mid range smartphone . It has all latest functionality taht we expect from own smartphone .LAVA XOLO X900 is not simply smart, it is technology that changes lives.

meraj_39
posted on 01 Dec 2013, 23:38 (Posts: 0; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)

Good Product but having issue with battery & heat up....

meraj_39 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I'm using this product from last one year everything are fine except Battery & heat up issue ,performace & UI wise is best, but in terms on battery backup useless.heatup issue while playing games & 3 G browing.

Pros

• Internet
  • Build quality:

Cons

• Battery Back up
  • Heat up issue
  • Apps compatibility
  • Very bad customer suppo.

gsksknr
posted on 29 Nov 2013, 06:37 (Posts: 0; Member since: 29 Nov 2013)

XOLO mobiles Ultimate Deception

gsksknr has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

By seeing the high end features at relatively low price, i bought XOLO Q700 and in less than 3 months after buying i have had many problems. After giving to service center for repair it had been more than 90 days,but still i have not received my mobile, there is no proper response from XOLO customer supppot or the service centers. I have wasted my hard earned Rs.10,000 by buying this mobile.

rajoopradhan
posted on 08 Nov 2013, 02:20 (Posts: 0; Member since: 08 Nov 2013)

Very Bad Service from Lava Xolo

rajoopradhan has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This is how the mobile company `Xolo Lava` has been taking their customers for a ride.
I bought a ‘Intel Xolo X 900 Black’ from H. K. Mobiles in Mumbai for Rs.22,000/-. In 3 months it has had two problems. It’s auto rotate system stopped working. Occasionally for 3-4 days in a fortnight I couldn’t be heard by person on the other end. Initially I thought it was a service provider’s problem. As the problem persisted for about two months, I lodged a complaint with the service centre. (Notification No. 310000028601 dt. 01/04/2013) The phone was picked up & returned in fortnights’ time. The problem was not solved.
2nd complaint was made (Notification No. 310000036261 dt. 17/04/2013).The phone was picked up and returned on 04/05/2013) the problem was not solved.
3rd complaint was made (Notification No. 310000054458 dt. 07/05/2013). The phone was picked up and returned on 03/06/2013) the problem remained unsolved.
The 4th complaint was made (Notification No. 310000065765 dt. 03/06/2013). The phone was picked up and not returned till date.
The entire experience is extremely bad. Talking to Xolo customer care is so futile that you can always be sure that nothing positive can come out talking to the staff. The customer care and service centre seem to be entirely disconnected.
I have made umpteen no. of communication for refund of money which once or twice they agreed but money they were ready to pay was Rs.10,000/- as against Rs.22,000/- On couple of occasions they said they can give...

venkata
posted on 05 Sep 2013, 01:08 (Posts: 0; Member since: 05 Sep 2013)

Worst and very bad custommer support

venkata has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I have bought xolo x900. It was working fine for 2 months. after that it was started to give me trouble
1.heat up.if you play games or internet its started heating very badly.
2.suddenly its switch off.
3.battery problem.
xolo mobile service is worst. I am seriously suggesting you that please don't buy. There was a problem for my phone and submitted in collection point in vashi . I am waiting for my phone from last 45 days customer
Never buy any product from this pathetic company with the worst of services and after sales. You keep mailing them regarding any query and problem and they will NEVER get back to you. My Xolo went dead in just around 3months and to get it repaired, I first had to call customer care number which got connected in half an hour after several tries and file a complaint. Then I had to send the device to a collection point around 25 Kms from my place. They will send the device to service centre which is 4 Kms from my place just because I cannot go directly to the service sentre. They claim to repair the handset in 5 days. Its 10 days now and there is still no update on the handset. They keep saying to wait for another 48 hours. If you want to buy a handset from such a company, then God Save You. If you think this is a fake review, my complaint number is 310000086154 Xolo-900. Try it by calling their customer care number.
i called custmer care people around 10 times...

dipu001
posted on 24 Aug 2013, 07:46 (Posts: 0; Member since: 24 Aug 2013)

Buy this phone if you want a use and throw device non-existant service

dipu001 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Xolo X900 is a good phone compareable to the leaders in terms of speed and useability and multimedia performance. I was really happy when I bought it and really impressed by its features. Only when it started malfunctioning I came to know about the actual state of affairs. I called xolo care everyday and the recorded voice will say that I will receive a call back but I received no call back. After 2 weeks I managed to get through. I received a confirmation through email and droped it to the service station (though it was promised that there will be a pickup from my home). It has been 3 months there is no response from the service centre and everytime they promise to escalate my case. I think the service center claims are fraudulent so if you by Xolo do not look for service.

Build quality 7/10 Well built matte finish
Everyday usage 7/10 Good for everyday use
Text input 6/10 responsive
Display 8/10 Visibility in lighted areas
Battery 6/10 Standard battery needs once in a day charge

Pros

• Speed and Display

Cons

• Pathetic Support

arbchoudary
posted on 02 Aug 2013, 03:49 (Posts: 0; Member since: 02 Aug 2013)

Xolo mobile service is worst.please don't buy

arbchoudary has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

xolo mobile service is worst. I am seriously suggesting you that please don't buy. There was a problem for my phone and submitted in collection point (they don't have service centers in India except Delhi). I am waiting for my phone from last one month customer care people is not giving proper answer and they are trying to skip and escape from the issue.

Build quality 1/10 worst quality
Text input 1/10 worst
Display 1/10 worst
Battery 1/10 worst

Pros

Cons

• xolo mobile service is worst

muthugesan
posted on 25 Jul 2013, 09:50 (Posts: 0; Member since: 25 Jul 2013)

Worst custommer support

muthugesan has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

1. Disconnecting network (checked with 3 various company SIM card)
2. Slowdown or hanging while playing game.
3. internet slowdown even I am using 3g plan (tried with 3 various company SIM card both the card having 3G plan )
4. finally the display problem ...

I logged complaint with xolo care on 18th of June 2013, my case ID number is 310000071364.1st one week they have informed me that the courier boy will come to my address and collect the phone(in this period every day I used to call them because none of the boy had come to my address).After one week they have told me to send my phone to collection point (Sanagree, Malad - E). They claim to repair the phone in 5 working days. Its 25th July today but still I didn't get any update from their side. I keep calling them for 2 days gap...They keep saying to wait for another 48 hours. I even asked them to give my mobile back as it is but still they are saying me to wait for 48 hours...Now I am really scarring about my phone whether they are going to give my mobile back or not ??? only god knows ... I am planning to go to consumer court soon .
This is not fake review, Please do not buy any xolo product.

manishgarg87
posted on 25 Jul 2013, 02:13 (Posts: 0; Member since: 25 Jul 2013)

The worst mobile company

manishgarg87 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Never buy any product from this pathetic company with the worst of services and after sales. You keep mailing them regarding any query and problem and they will NEVER get back to you. My Xolo went dead in just around 25 days and to get it repaired, I first had to call customer care number which got connected in half an hour after several tries and file a complaint. Then I had to send the device to a collection point around 25 Kms from my place. They will send the device to service centre which is 4 Kms from my place just because I cannot go directly to the service sentre. They claim to repair the handset in 5 days. Its 10 days now and there is still no update on the handset. They keep saying to wait for another 48 hours. If you want to buy a handset from such a company, then God Save You. If you think this is a fake review, my complaint number is 310000081294 Xolo Q1000. Try it by calling their customer care number.

rajnisharya
posted on 13 Feb 2013, 07:44 (Posts: 0; Member since: 13 Feb 2013)

XOLO is bad Phone in quality

rajnisharya has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Its an BAKWAAS phone ....just before a 6 days i get this phone with full expectations that it will work nice n fast.....it doesnt work at all...it will hang up when u r playing a simple game n all the changes will revert back......very very slow...plzzz dont go for XOLO at all.....i suffered frm huge loss ......it only looks good but doent have any memory n processor which is needed to run this andriod phone .......i got XOLO A500......

Multimedia 2/10 1

VIVEK16
posted on 27 Dec 2012, 10:17 (Posts: 0; Member since: 27 Dec 2012)

One of the best of its kind

VIVEK16 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Hi friends, i am using this phone for last 10 days and i have not found any single issue with xolo x900, it is the best phone with all features you need to have in any smart phone, With the price of Rs.15000 you will not get features like xolo x900. I have bought samsung galaxy s duos , used for just for days and decided to sell out as it was so much legy, Xolo X900 is silky smooth mobile phone just dont think too much buy it. you wont be dispointed. This phone has everything to delight you like fast processor, must needed swype texting, 8mp camera, 1.3 front camera, noice cancellation, androide ICS 4.0, m400 graphics card 16 gb inbuilt memory and many more......

Pros

• Everything this phone offere

Cons

• 8mp Camers is not so good campare to others.

sukhjinderdeol
posted on 17 Oct 2012, 22:04 (Posts: 0; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)

||| THE BEST SMARTPHONE ON THE PLANET |||

sukhjinderdeol has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I've got the Intel XOLO x900 smartphone...and i'm so glad i purchased it. One of the fastest and most advanced phone on the planet. Believe me or not...way better than iPhone 5, and still better than Samsung Galaxy S3. People are in the illusion that it's a LAVA brand phone, but actually it's not. It's an INTEL brand phone with model XOLO x900. Theres nowhere written LAVA on the phone...just 'Intel' and XOLO. And when we switch on the phone...it shows a cool 'Intel Inside' logo and that very famous 'Intel Inside' jingle plays. It is loaded with all the cool features one would like to have in his/her smartphone, like...Android Beam (NFC), back Camera (8MP)with LED Flash and Burst Mode (15 clicks in 1 second) + front camera (1.3MP), Multitouch (five fingers at a time), 11 Sensors (more than any other phone available on the planet). At the moment i've got 486 applications installed in the phone (most of the apps are GPS related and Games) and still it runs as smooth as a red hot knife runs on butter. Already 2 months now since i bought it and all in all no complaints or hiccups so far. Everything in the phone is running as expected. It has got ICS 4.0.4 at the moment...anxiously waiting for it to get upgraded to 4.1 JellyBean if possible!!! ~~~XoXoXo~~~

Pros

• 11 SENSORS
  • ANDROID BEAM
  • 5 FINGER MULTI TOUCH
  • HDMI PORT FOR TV
  • VERY FAST PROCESSING

Cons

• NO MICRO SD SUPPORT

midhundileep
posted on 22 May 2012, 03:01 (Posts: 0; Member since: 22 May 2012)

Wow...xolo...great

midhundileep has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Hi All,
I am very satisfied to this mobile...Its UI is entirely different from all other android models. And Excellent part is Browser. Awesome Browser. Display also Awesome... Clarity of display is too good. Camera is another factor. Its very fast and impressive image quality.
I will suggest this mobile whose budget is 22K. I am very much proud of having Intel Xolo X900.
Thanks & Regards,
Midhun

Build quality 9/10 Excellent Build quality
Call quality 9/10 Excellent call clarity. Loud speaker volume is too good.
Internet 10/10 Excellent speed.
Multimedia 9/10 Excellent
Camera 9/10 Good clarity camera...lot of settings options are there.
UI speed 10/10 Awesome speed of UI...
Everyday usage 9/10 Good
Text input 9/10 Good
Display 9/10 Excellent Display Clarity
Battery 8/10 Comparatively Battery draining is faster than other mobiles. but surely will get 1 day battery back up.

Pros

• Excellent Display
  • Excellent Browser speed
  • Faster UI
  • Good Camera Clarity

Cons

• getting heat if you playing games
  • External SD card not supportable