LAVA Iris 502 User Reviews

Battery5.8/10
Reception7.3/10
Display8.5/10

kkagarwallove
posted on 12 Jul 2013, 09:01 (Posts: 0; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)

LAVA "IRIS 502" A DEAD, GARBAGE & DIRTY MOBILE

kkagarwallove has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Dear Friends!
I bought the Lava "Iris 502" after reviewing various phone in less than 8000/- budget from the Online shopping Portals in May 2013. After getting this sealed phone at my home I used it in day to day little bit use only 8 hrs per day and not used up to 24 hrs in a day. After that nominal using till now I noticed and observed prudently that :-

What I do very hate this LAVA Iris 502 product is that which I would not expect from LAVA Company mobiles (as I already consumer of LAVA CDMA Mobile KKT23C) that in comparison to other mobile in Market like if I rightfully chose mobile of Celkon, Xolo and iberry is that:-

SERIOUS "DRAW BACK AND CONS" IN LAVA "IRIS 502":-

a). It has only Single Core processor 1GHZ while others mobile companies giving Dual Core processor or Quad Core processors and 1.2 to 1.5 GHZ speed with additional GPU for gaming performance.

b). The Battery given 2000Mah is very low & down grade or third grade quality and may often discharge very quickly while the others mobile companies giving robust and durable strong battery life having 1500 no of cycles and works much longer than LAVA Iris 502

c). No Phone flip Cover or casing is given with this Mobile while others mobile companies giving additional mobile accessories with their mobile.

d). USB Charging cable is very low grade quality and stop working in one hour when I received the product at my home after that I have to go to service center to get new one replaced.

e). Camera is of only 5MP...

Camera 2/10 Bad Quality

Pros

• Nothing Special it has

Cons

• Low Battery Life, Low Ram, Low Processor, Low Rear and front camera

kkagarwallove alternatives:

ajdon
posted on 10 Jul 2013, 15:55 (Posts: 0; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)

Good fone iris502

ajdon has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

ya, I am using 502, good to use net, vedio, display 5 inch, better cam, can use wide keyboard and..ruff and tuff. good look also.. Its battery is very good .. only 2-3 hrs charging needed in a day for cul use

Pros

• Wide display, cam good, vedio,net good, stylish design, sound clarity
  • Affordable price
  • the most good fone to this price

Cons

• ram 512, better if 1 gb, even with 512 it is good in speed

Sradhasharma
posted on 30 May 2013, 09:36 (Posts: 0; Member since: 30 May 2013)

Great Job Lava

Sradhasharma has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I felt myself lucky to have this phone, I bought it when it was just launched. Was little worried since no one had used it earlier who could recommend me, Now I am using it for almost one and half month, absolutely no problem till now. 1Ghz Dual Core Processor, 5" Huge Display, 5MP Camera | Superb Quality Snaps | Auto Focus | Manual Focus | Dual SIM, Very responsive touch screen, My 7 year old kiddo plays lot of games on it + I use it a lot for my calling and browsing internet, I charge it daily once. C'mon guys what all you need in just 10K?

UdaySingh
posted on 30 May 2013, 09:19 (Posts: 0; Member since: 30 May 2013)

Good phone

UdaySingh has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Good phone good feature good price good look and ruff and tuff mobile thx to lava mobile for launching, this is a wonderful things . i like this 5 megapixel camera mobile because this picture is nice .