Kyocera KX16 Candid
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.98 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.54 x 1.89 x 0.98 inches (90 x 48 x 25 mm)
the average is 4.9 oz (140 g) 3.90 oz (100 g)
- 3.90 oz (100 g)
- 128 x 128 pixels
- 65 536
- Additional display:
Additional display - Shows specs of the phone's additional display
- 0.3 megapixels VGA
- Autofocus, Digital zoom, Mirror, Self-timer
- White balance presets
- Shooting Modes:
- Frames, Effects
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (713 min) 3.50 hours
- 3.50 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 21 days (493 h) 7.1 days (170 hours)
- 7.1 days (170 hours)
- 900 mAh
CDMA - Code Division Multiple Access. A technique of multiplexing, also called spread spectrum, in which analog signals are converted into digital form for transmission. For each communication channel, the signals are encoded in a sequence known to the transmitter and the receiver for that channel. The foremost application is digital cellular phone technology from QUALCOMM that operates in the 800MHz band and 1.9GHz PCS band. CDMA phones are noted for their excellent call quality and long battery life.
- 800, 1900 MHz
AMPS - Advanced mobile phone standard. Analogue standard used widely in North America.
- 800 MHz
- Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
- Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording, TTY/TDD
- Officially announced:
- 09 Aug 2005
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Kyocera KX16 Candid specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.