- Lacks Wi-Fi
- The touchscreen uses resistive technology, which is not responsive
- The camera lacks autofocus
- The camera lacks flash
- Does not support automatic screen brightness
- Lacks a proximity sensor that turns the display оff during a phone call
- Low pixel density screen (143 ppi)
- Device type:
- Feature phone
- 4.17 x 2.20 x 0.53 inches (106 x 56 x 13.5 mm)
the average is 5.3 oz (153 g) 3.70 oz (105 g)
- 3.70 oz (105 g)
- Physical size:
- 2.8 inches
- 240 x 320 pixels
- Pixel density:
Pixel density - The pixel density of a display represents the number of pixels over an area of one inch. It’s measured in “pixels per inch”, or ppi. The higher the number, the more detailed and good-looking the display is.
- 143 ppi
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- Screen-to-body ratio:
- 41.02 %
- 3.2 megapixels
- System memory:
System memory - System memory, or RAM memory is the type of memory that the device uses to temporarily store data from the OS or currently-running apps. The more RAM available to the device, the better the performance will be when multiple or heavier programs are running.
- 0.5 GB RAM / 1024 MB ROM
- Storage expansion:
- microSD, microSDHC up to 8 GB
- 1000 mAh
- User replaceable, Li - Ion
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- 2100 MHz
- UMTS, HSDPA 3.6 Mbit/s
- Haptic feedback, Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones (72 voices), Vibration, Silent mode, Speakerphone
- Other features:
- Voice recording
- USB 2.0
- Mass storage device, USB charging
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Huawei U7520 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.