Huawei Premia 4G User Reviews

Text input9.8/10
Everyday usage9.5/10
Camera7.3/10

belieber1996
posted on 13 Jun 2013, 02:50 (Posts: 0; Member since: 27 May 2013)

Excellent Phone!!

belieber1996 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

This phone is remarkable!!! Its really worth the money!! The service, user interface, andthe processor are all what makes this device so competitive with the big dogs. Everything is perfect except the 5 MP Camera, which showed abyssmal performance, especially with flash.

Pros

• Dual Core Processor
  • Android 4.0
  • Great Reception
  • 4G Speeds

Cons

• Camera has no good Quality

yaynaze
posted on 10 May 2013, 23:29 (Posts: 0; Member since: 10 May 2013)

BAD camera!

yaynaze has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Everything on the phone is great except the camera. I am taking the phone back because of this reason. It says 5 megapixels but it takes crap photos. I use my phone a lot for its camera so I do not reccindnf this phone if you like nice pictures.

Camera 5/10 Bad quality
Display 9/10 Dies quickly and charges slowly

Pros

• Great resolution, fast apps, good call quality

Cons

• Camera sucks, charges slow

NYC_93
posted on 16 Apr 2013, 11:31 (Posts: 0; Member since: 16 Apr 2013)

Great phone for an amazing cost!!! Buy it ASAP!

NYC_93 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

This phone has great quality, its really fast, and surfs the internet really quick. I bought this phone at first just to test out the MetroPCS service, but then this phone turned away all of my doubts. The service it receives is great, the 4g is fast, and the quality of the phone is outstanding. The battery lasts all day, and the phone has 2.3gb of memory storage. Its dual processor plays games, apps, and videos very well. I am very surprised that his phone doesn't have an HD screen, because it looks like an HD screen. My friend has an HTC Evo 4G LTE (newer one) and the screens are identical and the phones are exactly the same, except for the price! This phone gives you the biggest bang for your buck. HD camcorder. Trust me once you get this phone, you will never regret it. The Metro PCS service is very good, especially in New York! Best service and phone for the price!

Build quality 10/10 I still can not believe this phone costs this price! Wow!
Reception 9/10 Great signals everywhere!
Call quality 10/10 Sounds crystal clear
Internet 10/10 Very consistent fast internet
Multimedia 10/10 Great games and apps! Create your free google play account for better games.
Camera 8/10 The camera is better than 5MP.
UI speed 9/10 Very fast phone!
Everyday usage 10/10 It fits all the needs and this some!!!
Text input 10/10 Great sized keyboard
Display 10/10 Screen is amazing!
Battery 9/10 Battery lasts all day!

Pros

• Price
  • Features
  • Apps
  • Quality
  • Network Service

Cons

• Nothing

Ramses.93
posted on 16 Apr 2013, 11:17 (Posts: 0; Member since: 15 Apr 2013)

An excellent phone that highly competes with the top phones. WOW!

Ramses.93 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I have had this phone for a short period of time, but the phone has only come out for over two weeks now. The design of the phone is great, the processor and all the technology is very good, the wifi and 4g speeds are way better than I expected. The screen literally seems like an HD screen and the camera is very good.The sound is very clear, the calls are good, and the apps and all work as they should. I didn't expect this phone to be as good as it is because of the name brand, but that has changed. This phone is outstanding and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND OTHERS TO BUY IT. I have MetroPCS and it obtains the network service extremely well. The battery is the only downside on this phone, it should have been stronger, but these batteries can be bought from Ebay for real cheap. (The battery can last for well over 8 -10hours while playing games or talking on the phone the whole time, but I was thinking that it can last for days, but smartphones require more battery usage for their operating system. but still a decent battery) Overall it is a great phone that can perform as well as other phones, while being on a great price. (I have it on the $40 MetroPCS 4G plan.) $40 unlimited call, unlimited text, unlimited internet and 500mb 4g Data (then goes to 3g unlimited data). You can not get anything better than this!!! (And no I don't work with or for MetroPCS, I just happen to love this company now, I used to think negative of them, but not anymore!!!)

Build quality 9/10 The phones feels real good and this is not a cheap knock off at all!
Reception 9/10 I get good coverage in almost all areas of Orlando, FL
Call quality 10/10 I hear the other caller as if they are right by me, even if I am in a crowded store!
Internet 10/10 The internet is real fast, especially when on WiFi.
Multimedia 10/10 The multimedia is outstanding, it has all the needed media players and plays games good.
Camera 9/10 The camera seems to be much better than my 12MP Digital Camera, I dont know why. And my digital camera costed more than this phone!
UI speed 9/10 I love the speed, its really great!
Text input 9/10 Touch screen keyboard works great, but I have big fingers and mistype at times.
Display 9/10 The screen is way better tan I expected, it is crystal clear like HD.
Battery 8/10 The battery lasts 8-10 hrs if you play nothing but games or talk on the phone, it can go days straight if listening to music, and on stand bay it will last for maybe a week.

• Quality
  • Price

Cons

• Maybe, maybe the battery. (Everything needs a con!)