x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Huawei M735 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

What Qualcomm chip is used in the M735?

AznGrl (unregistered) 22 Jan 2011, 23:35 posted on

Hi all,

Two things.

1.) I just got this Huawei M735 and before I take it apart myself I figured I'd check to see if anyone knows what Qualcomm chip is used inside.

2.) Anyone have an idea of how to get rid of the stupid BREW OS and get Android on this thing?

xoxo

posted on 23 Feb 2011, 13:18

1. BieberGirl (unregistered)

HI! I would just like to know if you like this phone or not, pleasssseeeee!!!!!!! thank you:) I seem to have really bad luck with phones, because i am only 14 and whenever i get a phone, i seem to hate it. Like last year i got straight A's al year so i got to get whatever phone i wanted( from metroPCS; and it couldn't be a smart phone) GAY! i know! So i got the M750, which i hate! so i was just wondering how the M735 worked! Because my B-day is coming around!!!!! so i want to know what to ask my dad for;)

posted on 28 Jul 2011, 08:09

3. lexi15 (unregistered)

so did u get it?? do u like it?? cuz i wanna kno before i get 2 cuz there's a great special n i wannna kno!!

posted on 26 May 2011, 12:37

2. chevy man (unregistered)

I also would like to know how to change the os system from the brew os to the android os. Please let me know, thanks.

posted on 12 Jul 2012, 20:30

4. matyza (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)

I NEED THE SOFTWAREEE..... JUST THIS. AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.... PLEASE SOME HELPFULL BODY THERE=? I NEED IT YOU KNOW.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories