Huawei IDEOS X3 User Reviews
Overal user rating
The overall rating is the average of all user reviews, while the overall alternatives are the ones that has been listed most.
Build quality9/10Text input8/10
Post new review
Please note that each user review reflects the opinion of its respectful author and not of Phone Arena.
joaolx posted on 14 Sep 2011, 06:40
Cheap and nice.
joaolx has owned it for less than month before publishing this review
I bought at the lowest price i could get and it's my first android phone. I'm loving it. It has a very nice build quality for it's price and i just love on thin and light it is and it's metal piece that goes all the way to the top. I't s comfortable to hold. It has a 3.2 inch screen with a resolution of 320x480 and has a very nice colors and lightning making it easy to see on sunlight but direct sunlight it is a little difficult. It has amazing viewing angles. Coming with the latest android, 2.3 gingerbread but with a weak processor (600Mhz- single core) it actually is pretty fast going on menus and a couple of games. But angry birds can get slow after a few levels but i've played a couple of games and no big problems. It comes with Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G and Bluetooth 2.1. Call quality is very clear on both sides. Rear camera could be better but it has a front camera which actually is very nice to see on a low-end device. Messaging is nice with the keyboard in landscape mode but the android keyboard takes a little time to load. The UI is very simple. There's the application menu shortcut and SMS, Dialer, Browser and overview of every home screen. But there are things that Huawei promised and didn't delivered like the Hi Space app store, Huawei own app store and social networks integrated. Other than that it's very nice and doesn't fell like a cheap product. Has a very cheap product it delivers features that make more a mid-range phone than low-end but that is really, really weak.Build quality 9/10Reception 9/10Call quality 9/10Internet 8/10Multimedia 9/10Camera 7/10UI speed 10/10Everyday usage 9/10Text input 8/10Display 10/10Battery 7/10
- Screen with very nice color reproduction and good viewing angles
- Android 2.3
- Weak processor has no lag on the UI only playing heavy games.
- Nice browsing but lags on heavy websites.
- Easy text input on landscape mode compared to other phone that i've seen.
- Nice call quality and reception.
- It's design and features makes it feel like a Mid-range device.
- Front-facing camera.
- No Hispace app store.
- 3.2 Megapixel camera could be better
- On heavy usage barely holds one day. And very weak standby duration. 100% on the night- 90% on the morning with wi-fi, GPS, 3G, and bluetooth off and no usage on that period of time.
- 800 Mhz processor would be welcome. This 600 Mhz processor is from 2009.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Do you?Report