Hitachi G1000 User Reviews

Okhobieman
posted on 20 Nov 2006, 12:37

Revenge of the nerd giants

Ok, after repeated crashs due to microsoft operating system, unknowlegable support teams, I gave up the phone.

It is too big, too culturally engineered wrong, just bad.

Sprint now has an opportunity to get on the band wagon for international travelers by keeping up with T-mobile and others by bringing out the best phones.
i.e. SGH-D900 Samsung .... but not..... they really need help with their product marketing buyers.....

Anyone out there who could help? call *2 on your Sprint phone and give aid ..... not blood.

JEH
posted on 03 May 2006, 12:46

5.6

Hitachi G1000

The phone is big and I can do many things, email, picture mail, internet, but the F*king phone doesn't text message. What a waste!!! I wish I would have just gotten a blackberry!

Edwina
posted on 06 Jan 2006, 02:37

Hitachi G1000

I bought this phone brand new in box Christmas 2005. I love it! Yes, its a bit large, but with all the features that it has. Its a small compromise. I use it to keep in contact with my children while I'm at work. When traveling, I use it to keep up with things happening at work. I love it.... I don't miss the backlight on the qwerty. You can bring up a well-lit on-screen qwerty that works GREAT!

AZInspector
posted on 30 Mar 2005, 02:35

5.4

President/Inspector

This phone is a huge disappointment. No back light on keyboard. Locks up once a day, drops calls, single band phone. Internet speed is slow. Short battery life. Case breaks easy, (I now use a game boy case to carry it) I would not buy another one.

David
posted on 13 Nov 2004, 18:24

Hitachi G1000 still available by request

I have just gotten a G1000 last week (11-5-04) and it is really cool for me. I use it to provide support to client servers while on the road and more.