Handspring Treo 270
- No rear camera
- Lacks Wi-Fi
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Single-core processor
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.82 inches inches)
- Resistive touchscreen technology means its display is less sensitive than you would like it to be
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- Lacks a proximity sensor that turns the display оff during a phone call
- No front-facing camera
- Lacks global positioning system (GPS)
- Device type:
- Smart phone
- Palm OS (3.5)
- 4.20 x 2.80 x 0.82 inches (108 x 71 x 21 mm)
the average is 5.3 oz (152 g) 5.40 oz (153 g)
- 5.40 oz (153 g)
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
Processor - The processor is the main computing component of a phone and is a major factor when it comes to the overall speed of the device. Some more powerful smartphones use dual-core and quad-core processors designed to deliver greater performance.
- Single core, 33 MHz, Motorola Dragonball VZ
- Talk time:
the average is 15 h (887 min) 2.50 hours
- 2.50 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 18 days (424 h) 6.2 days (150 hours)
- 6.2 days (150 hours)
- Blazer Browser
- 900, 1900 MHz
- Vibration, Speakerphone
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Handspring Treo 270 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.