- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (1.00 inches inches)
- Resistive touchscreen technology means its display is less sensitive than you would like it to be
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 4.09 x 2.09 x 1.00 inches (104 x 53 x 25.5 mm)
the average is 4.8 oz (136 g) 4.23 oz (120 g)
- 4.23 oz (120 g)
- Physical size:
- 2.4 inches
- 176 x 220 pixels
- Pixel density:
Pixel density - The pixel density of a display represents the number of pixels over an area of one inch. It’s measured in “pixels per inch”, or ppi. The higher the number, the more detailed and good-looking the display is.
- 117 ppi
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 262 144
- Additional display:
Additional display - Shows specs of the phone's additional display
- 2 megapixels
- Storage expansion:
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (714 min) 4.00 hours
- 4.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (491 h) 9.0 days (216 hours)
- 9.0 days (216 hours)
- 720 mAh
- 900, 1800 MHz
- Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration
- Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Haier N90 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.