- Small dimensions (3.99 x 1.69 x 0.56 inches)
- No rear camera
- Lacks Wi-Fi
- Low pixel density screen (126 ppi)
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Low resolution display (128 x 128 pixels)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- Device type:
- Feature phone
- Form factor:
- 3.99 x 1.69 x 0.56 inches (101.3 x 43 x 14.1 mm)
- Design features:
- Numeric keypad, D-Pad, Soft keys (2)
- Physical size:
- 1.4 inches
- 128 x 128 pixels
- Pixel density:
Pixel density - The pixel density of a display represents the number of pixels over an area of one inch. It’s measured in “pixels per inch”, or ppi. The higher the number, the more detailed and good-looking the display is.
- 126 ppi
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- Screen-to-body ratio:
- 15.38 %
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (693 min) 1.86 hours
- 1.86 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (482 h) 6.8 days (162 hours)
- 6.8 days (162 hours)
- 650 mAh
- 850, 1900 MHz
- Music ringtones (MIDI), Polyphonic ringtones (16 voices)
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Haier M180 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.