- Slow data means slow Internet browsing (EDGE)
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Single-core processor
- Too little RAM memory (64 MB RAM)
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.93 inches inches)
- Resistive touchscreen technology means its display is less sensitive than you would like it to be
- Low resolution display (240 x 320 pixels)
- Low-resolution camera (1.3 megapixels)
- The camera lacks autofocus
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- Lacks a proximity sensor that turns the display оff during a phone call
- No front-facing camera
- Lacks global positioning system (GPS)
- Device type:
- Smart phone
- Windows Mobile Professional (5.0)
- 4.25 x 2.28 x 0.93 inches (108 x 58 x 24 mm)
the average is 5.1 oz (145 g) 5.64 oz (160 g)
- 5.64 oz (160 g)
- 240 x 320 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- 1.3 megapixels
- System chip:
System chip - Most modern handsets use an advanced chip that includes many of the device’s hardware modules like the processor, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and sometimes even the wireless radio. This field shows what particular system chip (or System-on-a-Chip) is used in the phone.
- TI OMAP850
Processor - The processor is the main computing component of a phone and is a major factor when it comes to the overall speed of the device. Some more powerful smartphones use dual-core and quad-core processors designed to deliver greater performance.
- Single core, 195 MHz
- System memory:
System memory - System memory, or RAM memory is the type of memory that the device uses to temporarily store data from the OS or currently-running apps. The more RAM available to the device, the better the performance will be when multiple or heavier programs are running.
- 64 MB RAM / 128 MB ROM
- Storage expansion:
- Talk time:
the average is 13 h (761 min) 5.00 hours
- 5.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 18 days (443 h) 10.0 days (240 hours)
- 10.0 days (240 hours)
- 1250 mAh
- Internet Explorer Mobile
- 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- 802.11 b, g
- Computer sync, Infrared
- Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones (40 voices), Vibration, Speakerphone
- Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording
This device is also known as T-Mobile MDA, i-mate K-JAM, Cingular 8125
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct HTC Wizard specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.