HTC Wildfire S vs Samsung Galaxy Ace
mirck (unregistered) 28 Mar 2011, 02:56 posted on 0 0
this one will fight the Samsung Galaxy Ace, hard to choose
Samsung Galaxy Ace
- 250 euro
- Android 2.2
- TFT 16 million colors
HTC Wildfire S
- 300 euro
- Android 2.3
- TFT 256.000 colors
1. Deva (unregistered)
HTC Wildfire S ............. is the good choice
2. mirck (unregistered)
also i forgot to mention one important a big diffrence between these phones:
Samsung Galaxy Ace
- 800 MHz processor
HTC Wildfire S
- 600 MHz processor
3. Rick_BR (Posts: 15; Member since: 16 Feb 2011)
Have you considered the price? Because the Galaxy Ace's specs are WAY better, but it probably is more expensive than the Wildfire S.
4. A4 (unregistered)
Galaxy Ace's specs are NOT better.Only processor is better.But RAM is only 278 MB,video recording very poor,and also cheap plastic.Wildfire S has also Sense UI and cost is around 240 euro.
6. vamc (unregistered)
I Prefer to go with HTC Wildfire S which durable and stable with metal body.
I had problem with "All-Plastic" samsung mobiles.
7. asik (unregistered)
witch one is the best cohice wildfire s or lg optimus one??
8. neel (unregistered)
i'll sugest u go for wildfire s! my frnd is using op1...and he is not satisfied
10. vpul Mali (unregistered)
today i am go for new purchase mobile i have Rs.14000 , i am go for new android phones
which one is the best mobile in this range , pls sugest me
11. raina.shivam (unregistered)
i am going to purchase a new phone budget 14000,plz suggest!
12. htc (unregistered)
today am gonna buy anew htc mobile in budget 14000 plz suggest as soon as possible...
13. nikk (unregistered)
Which mobile is the best the Samsung Galaxy Ace or the HTC Wildfire S???
14. kk (unregistered)
Me too going to buy mobile tommorow but confused between LG optimus one,samsung galaxy ace & wildfire s.Pls advise asap.
16. swat (unregistered)
well finally what have u bought n give me also an idea
15. jits (unregistered)
May be this is the right place to ask. Which one should I go for
Samsung galaxy ace or wildfire s. I'm bit confused :) Also to add if the ace has faster processor does it out perform wild fire which has more ram.
17. shyam (unregistered)
I would prefer wildfire S it has its htc unique look and very classy. browsing is better htc. and the video clarity is much much better in HTC than Ace.
So guys without doubt opt for HTC wild fire S
18. phoeniix (unregistered)
every class of people can buy samsung but HTC is the unique . And you can boost up the processor up to 900 MHz which is quite fast
21. ancruff (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
IS IT POSSIBLE..HOW CAN WE DO DAT..???????
19. prajwal (unregistered)
but how will u boost the processer????????????? and where??????????
20. Tarun Gupta (unregistered)
is it possible to boost 600 MHz to 900 MHz,
if in case there is any fault in htc phones we need to go far places,i.e.service centres are at very far places,but samsung could be easily available ,
i personally like htc becoz touch control is easy and gud,and video quality 2..
but bcoz of service cenres i cant decide which 1 i should opt galaxy ace or wildfire s.
22. ancruff (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
samsung ace has a very cheap body....though the phone is good but i doubt its durability...my previous samsung had lots of problem...but i will prefer HTC WILDFIRE S....i bought it lately...only problem is the processor...but of which i havnt faced much of the problem as yet..and a bit of the battery backup...i am trying to get sum apps from android market to boost up my battery...as far as the internal memory is concerned,its not 512mb as mentioned.its arnd 150mb (manageable)......
but the phone, its very very nice....m just very amazed how good the phone is. nd veryy happy to buy dis...it was my first HTC....nd i was new to android too....dis one very spectacular...!!! A GO 4 DIS..
23. aycayc (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
i've been using the wildfire s for a month. had the chance to compare it with my sister's galaxy ace which she just bought today. i prefer wildfire's smaller body and build but that's about it. prefer the galaxy ace for the ff reasons:
- the ace seems faster (it does have 800mhz processor compared to wildfire's 600). in the wildfire, when you want to view contact details, you have to wait for a second or so for the details to load. with the ace, there's no such lag.
- i like ace's button to get you to home screen (like on the iphone). the wildfire has a home button too but if you press it twice (mistakingly), it collapses the 6 home screens which is irritating as you have to press home button again to get to the home screen. with ace,you won't make that mistake. also, the home button of the ace is easier to press to wake up the phone from standby than the wildfire s's power button.
- ace already has installed a file manager app and task manager app
- ace seems to install downloaded apps automatically to sdcard whereas wildfire does not. with wildfire, you have to manually transfer apps from phone to sdcard which is a hassle. there are instructions online which changes something in htc to make apps dl directly to sdcard. i tried it but doesn't work. also, there's an app to transfer apps from phone to sd for the htc but it's still such a hassle.
- you can rearrange order of apps in ace whereas you can't in wildfire (though you can do so in the 6 homescreens). apps on the htc are arranged in alphabetical order. if you install a new app starting with say, C, all apps starting with D onwards will move positions so you have to get used to the new location of all apps after C.