x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече
HTC ThunderBolt Discussions
  • Options
    Close

tired of waiting

chels, (unregistered) 06 Mar 2011, 10:13 posted on

is anyone else extremely sick and tired of waiting for the HTC Thunderbolt? I am. They said that it was coming out Feb. 14, then the 24, and then it really was supposed to come out March 4th. Well what do you know? I'm sitting here with no HTC Thunderbolt. At this point I am giving up. Who knows if it really truly will come out March 10th like they said????

posted on 06 Mar 2011, 12:29 1

1. quadster10 (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Mar 2011)

Well, i really dont think you want a defective phone... that is what the delay is about,they are working out all the little bugs, making sure everything is actually good to go whenever they do release it. so be patient

posted on 06 Mar 2011, 18:26

2. chels, (unregistered)

the only reason that they are delaying the HTC Thunderbolt is because of the iPhone 4. because the iPhone 4 is sooooo glamorous even though its old news.

posted on 07 Mar 2011, 11:11

3. Festo86 (unregistered)

You do know that Verizon never gave a release date yet, all the dates were rumors and in their defense, Verizon hasn't said a word. It's coming very soon, I can feel it! I'm holding out for it no doubt!

posted on 07 Mar 2011, 15:40

4. quadster10 (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Mar 2011)

@chels: thats not true at all! they keep pushing back the dates because of problems its having

posted on 07 Mar 2011, 23:48

5. jad911911 (unregistered)

Unless there is an official announcement from HTC or Verizon, discussions regarding release dates, hardware issues, etc are RUMOR.

posted on 15 Mar 2011, 12:41

6. quadster10 (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Mar 2011)

Well, hearing it straight from the inside voids your Rumor theory.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy This Phone

Latest stories