x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
HTC ThunderBolt Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Will the size bother you?

rcyphermd 16 Mar 2011, 10:00 posted on

I have the HTC incredible and love it. Pockets very well. I am considering switching to the Thunderbolt tomorrow. Any thoughts on concern of size/weight for "pocketing" it? Or will it need a holster? Any of you have experience with the larger screen phones? Thanks for you opinion!

posted on 18 Mar 2011, 07:36 1

1. Huber76311 (unregistered)

I bought the Thunderbolt and right out of the box noticed a design flaw. You can't watch a video with the phone on the kickstand while plugged into the charger. The verizon rep say the phone is a battery hog. So if you're half way through a movie and your battery goes dead, you're S.O.L. I wanted the phone so I can do Skype, but you can't do it hans free and be charging the phone at the same time. Charging port should be on the bottom of the phone.

posted on 18 Mar 2011, 09:14

2. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 267; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)

well you can skype not in landscape mode with it on the charger.

posted on 18 Mar 2011, 09:16

3. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 267; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)

rcyphermd: I also had the Incredible. loved it. actually kissed it goodbye 2 nights ago :( i switched to the thunderbolt yesterday. its teh same great phone with upgrades. i would do it (as i did already). The size is bigger. When i first held it, you can notice its a bit heavier. but nothing much. i dont feel that the phone is nearly as big as the droid X. that thing looks massive. this doesnt. first day at work with it today, and its in my pocket :)

posted on 18 Mar 2011, 09:59

4. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 267; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)

i actually think that this battery is better than the incredibles

posted on 19 Mar 2011, 20:42

5. danny00 (unregistered)

that was a fun movie :)

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy This Phone

Latest stories