x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
HTC ThunderBolt Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Thunderbolt OR Atrix

HooDwin1 (unregistered) 25 Feb 2011, 15:12 posted on

should i get this phone or the atrix, i really the thunderbolt's formfactor but the atrix has great specs although i've heard it does lag a bit even though it has a dual core..

posted on 26 Feb 2011, 08:45

1. Techee44 (unregistered)

I'd recommend waiting for the Thunderbolt. The aluminum unibody means it will have excellent build quality. The Thunderbolt has also been said to be slightly faster, despite the fact that it has a single core processor, because of it's higher ram.

posted on 26 Feb 2011, 22:03

2. MOTOX (unregistered)

Wait for the thunderbolt...p.s the dual core is only used for gaming and thats only enabled in android 2.3.....so with blur...and att yuck...get the tbolt you will be much happier with real 4g a kickstand speaker and way happier with sense.

posted on 03 Mar 2011, 01:06

3. GzusLuvsU (unregistered)

Have you read about the Galaxy S2 coming to T-Mobile? It has dual-core, HDMI/USB through same port... Seems like it will be a great phone. Let us know what you think about the specs on it and also give us input on T-Mobile coverage/data speed for greater L.A. area. Thanks!

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy This Phone

Latest stories