HTC Star Trek User Reviews

aaroser
posted on 06 Jun 2012, 08:33 (Posts: 0; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)

Aaroser

aaroser has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

The HTC Startrek is HTC's first clamshell smartphone. It is sold as the Qtek 8500, the Orange SPV F600, Dopod S300, the i-mate Smartflip, Cingular 3100, Cingular 3125, and the HTC S411 in Brazil.
support 252 MHz overclock).

Pros

• good construction
  • is a smartphone with lid

Cons

• decent little media player
  • Lower-resolution screen

aaroser alternatives:

mikesaysno43
posted on 10 Sep 2009, 20:32 (Posts: 0; Member since: 10 Sep 2009)

HTC-3125

This phones got it all,and is built like a tank.I upgraded the windows 5.0 to 6.1 and its justlike a new phone,flip-pohne. Personally its rugged,and you have tojust love the keypad. It has a light sensor,if its to dark it lights up. the blinking light(hence its nick-name)(star trek) on the outside gives it a Auora all its own. Letting windows handle it all makes it quick,and easy. The first thing I did was put SKYFIRE on it,as its a free download at www.Skyfire.com that gave me internet flash content. With this being out now for awhile, you should be able tofind this phone cheap.I say grab it, use it for 6 months,I just love my 3125.

Pros

• Great Camera
  • Great Video
  • SD-Slot (2 gig)
  • Windows Media player-makes music just like a pc.
  • Windows itself,makes it all a breeze

Cons

• None......

David Hecot
posted on 23 Feb 2008, 18:18

Smart Flip...Smart Choice

I'm a fan of HTC. Why? Cause of the smartphones. I really love them even if they are flip. A few concerns are that this phone is kinda ugly and techno, and flips open. I do enjoy it, I must say, and for $39.99, yea, im lovin it

sudhir
posted on 18 Jan 2008, 06:46

4.4

smartflip

It is not worth a penny atleast in India. Not a single service provider support the phone. From the day one its key pad light is off.
Phone is quite slow as compared to Nokia-E-50 of the same price range. Phone gets hanged as bitten by microsoft operating system. Sound Quality is good but no graphic equaliser. It can't playback most of the video format. Reception is quite poor.
The worst thing is that it is not supported by any indian service provider.
I-MATE SHOULD NOT SELL THESE PHONE IN INDIA TO CHEAT INDIAN.I-MATE KNOW THAT THEY ARE SELLING THE PHONE TO THE PERSONS WHO ARE NEW & THEY CAN CHEAT THEM.Any way I have one and I feel I have been cheated by I-Mate & their dealer by not disclosing that it is not supported by service providers in India.

aaron schweizer
posted on 22 Oct 2006, 18:58

great phone for the money

I just recieved my Cingular 3125 and it is great. it does everything that I need and the price is unbeatable. The camera on the phone is not the greatest as in pixel quality, but it does the job for all of one's picture talking needs. The mp3 player was just another great ad-on to this one of a kind PDA

Stevo
posted on 12 Oct 2006, 02:42

Very Nice Phone

Pros: Best smartphone I've tried yet, I'm very happy. It's a smartphone.

Cons: Processor needs a little more power.

Notes: Sometimes I have to reset phone to re-gain access to add-on SD Micro card.