x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
HTC Sensation 4G Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Watch Out With Video

Savage1701 19 Jun 2011, 19:49 posted on

Check the T-Mobile website. Users like me having issues playing back video the phone records. I went through 2 of these in a weekend and 3 baffled reps finally told me to get rid of the phone. Not too great when a rep who wants a sale tells you to get your money back.

posted on 20 Jun 2011, 01:44 1

1. jj22 (unregistered)

I am have that same problem. But I think I have it fixed by rebooting it a couple of times.

posted on 20 Jun 2011, 06:46

2. Savage1701 (Posts: 9; Member since: 19 Jun 2011)

I hope that works for you, but I would not count on those reboots fixing it for more than a few hours at a time. I was lucky if they did that, and usually it required a hard reset, which also did not last.

Other thing which concerned me was how hot the battery got charging and how little it lasted. Even though I only had the phone and its exchange for a little over a day and a half, they constantly needed to be charged and the battery meter just kept falling with very little use.

posted on 29 Jun 2011, 14:17

3. DronePro (unregistered)

I just read your review and just tried to record something at 1080p. Recorded about 30 seconds, went to home screen, gallery, clicked on the recoded video and BOOOM. Plays like a charm. I must be one of the lucky ones. Sorry you had such a horrible experience, I actually find the recording quality to be quite adequate if not very good.

posted on 25 Jul 2011, 01:18

4. matistight (Posts: 199; Member since: 13 May 2009)

only problems ive had, got mine on the 16th of june, are that the phones ram is quickly destroyed(made that way) and after a temproot my Watch doesnt connect. Someone came into our store and had the same problem with video. Took out the battery and put it back, played flawless. You have to remember this isnt your G2X, this one will actually be a good phone and doesnt randomly reboot

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories