x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
HTC One V Discussions
  • Options
    Close

HTC ONE V : Truth And Reality

saket.shrivastava 03 Apr 2012, 08:48 posted on

This is my first and I wil be quick about it. I have noticed all over the internet people saying the One V is not worth the money and that Neo V is better. Some even try to pitch it against the Galaxy SII. But hey as far as the specs go, I believe the One V is better than rest.

At 17000 INR, the One V is packing ICS, 1GHz Snapdragon S2, has 4gb internal storage, a dedicated ImageChip,The Smart Flash,The SLCD2, the HTC Sense 4.0 UI, Gorilla Glass 2 screen protection, Aluminium Body and a long living battery.

Against it the Neo V has 1GHz Scorpion, 1gb internal internal storage ( around 250MB available), no Sceen Protection, ever nagging battery, the flashy Timescape which keeps eating into battery, all put into a plastic case.

And about the galaxies that price around the One V, just bcoz they have a dual core doesnot mean they are the best and give value for money. Remove all the feathures of One V put in a Gingerbread and a s**tty interface, a low resolution screen with AMOLED which gives lower clarity and lower viewing angles and VOILA!!!! we have our galaxy.

So, it's my humble request to all the PhoneArena review makers please review the One V.................................................​..................................................​..................

posted on 07 May 2012, 09:17

1. blinkdagger (Posts: 81; Member since: 04 May 2012)

I think this is the best budget phone that come with ics out of the box.

posted on 28 May 2012, 03:18

2. mightyvk (Posts: 12; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)

some says there is problem with its camera is it true...........???
n wht do u think of galaxy ace plus....
plzzz replyyyy

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories