x PhoneArena is looking for new authors in New York! To view all available positions, click here.
HTC Merge Discussions
  • Options
    Close

WHAT HAPPEN????

Tired of WAITING!!!! (unregistered) 17 May 2011, 11:55 posted on

I thought this phone was coming soon now it got move down to with the ones that has no date, what the heck happen???? And just how much longer do we have to wait for this phone? Jesus.... And why is it that Alltel has it already and Verizon can't get it? WTF!!!!

posted on 17 May 2011, 12:35

1. Tired of WAITING!!!! (unregistered)

OK... I just did some research and found out Alltel is no longer in service then how is it that they have this phone, if they aren't even around anymore??? I'm confused! Anyhow VERIZON... can you guys just hurry it up and get this phone already geeeeeez!!!!!!!

posted on 17 May 2011, 19:39

2. anonymous1111 (unregistered)

I believe I heard that only 3rd party dealers are now carrying this device.

posted on 16 Aug 2011, 00:27

3. verizondealer (unregistered)

I can tell you that this phone IS available for purchase. You just have to know where to look. I know that Cellular Sales, the largest exclusively verizon retailer, has it in certain markets. I know for a fact that there are some in stock in the Birmingham, AL market right now. the only downside to this phone is that is has been stuck with bing as the default search provider, but if you can deal with that, (personally I cant.) then this phone is awesome.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories