HTC One User Reviews

Everyday usage9.5/10
UI speed9.6/10
Camera8.9/10

Uttam07
posted on 3 days ago, 03:25 (Posts: 0; Member since: 22 Oct 2014)

Awesome Phone

Uttam07 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Htc one m7 is an awesome phone to use,only thing is itz battery sucks...!!!
Also photos taken lack in depth quality...!!
Also low light photos are too bad...!!!
It would be better if Htc could have given the option of removable battery...!!!

Display 8/10 Display quality is not up to the limit when compared to rival phones

Pros

• has Beats Audio
  • 32gb built in storage

Cons

• battery sucks

uzbek-mobile-man
posted on 25 Oct 2014, 05:04 (Posts: 7; Member since: 27 Sep 2014)

HTC One M7 is the best, but it's camera is NOT!!!!!!!!

uzbek-mobile-man has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I do not know that phone manufacturers are making phones without removable battery. Even though the phone is the best one, but one day it's battery will die. So, what will you do? So, I think, phones with removable battery are good.

HTC One M7 is a cameraphone like Nokia 808 PureView and Nokia Lumia 1020 IN DAY LIGHTS ONLY. In low light situations, it's camera is horrible, everywhere is red, there is red/purple tint issue with this phone.

My M7 is working on Android 4.4.2 version. So, PLEASE, HTC COMPANY: solve the problem when updating HTC One M7 smartphones to Android 4.4.4 version!!!!!

Pros

• Everything is the best but the camera and battery

Cons

• Camera for photo and video in day light is the best, like Canon or Nikon photo camera, but in low light conditions: very bad, there is red/purple tint issue.
  • Battery is not removable

tahamhajna
posted on 01 Sep 2014, 00:54 (Posts: 0; Member since: 01 Sep 2014)

htc m8 the best smartphone i have ever

tahamhajna has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

htc m8 the best smartphone i have ever - great battery - very fast ui - average camera - very comfortable to hold for many hours - best smartphone display under the sun - all the screen reachable with one finger

Diablo2424
posted on 13 Aug 2014, 10:17 (Posts: 14; Member since: 29 Jun 2011)

Awesome phone!

Diablo2424 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I got this phone through my company, but it is on ATT so I can swap SIM cards between it and my personal Galaxy S4 Active. I have it running CM11 and absoultely LOVE this phone. It's dual front stereo speakers are great quality (a little quiet though), the call quality is great, the build quality is great, the screen is beaufitul and the battery lasts a LONG time. Just wish it had a MicroSD card slot.

Text input 8/10 Screen is narrow - I like typing on my Galaxy S4 Active better

Pros

• Screen is awesome
  • Dual speakers have great clarity
  • Fast
  • Cyanogenmod Support
  • HTC Dev support
  • Geat build quality

Cons

• No MicroSD Support
  • Dual speakers are quiet

Diablo2424 alternatives:

zex945
posted on 05 Jun 2014, 03:51 (Posts: 0; Member since: 05 Jun 2014)

BEST smartphone HTC ONE

zex945 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I am using HTC One for over an year. I must admit, it'a superb device. Excellent build quality, attractive outlook, big screen, excellent sound quality..etc everything that a phone-freak like me wants, is available in HTC One.
Moreover, never faced lagging issue in it, not even for a while. Just touch it and it will show output. Best smartphone experience with HTC ONE

Pros

• A++ in everything

Cons

• 4 UP (Ultra Pixel)
  • Battery Issue (Sometimes)

futureray
posted on 15 May 2014, 11:01 (Posts: 4; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)

HTC One Failure in the build

futureray has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I thought carefully about which phone to get even using this site in my decision making, it was never perfect but it seemed like the better option than Samsung and Apple phones.

There are plenty of good reviews, and they are valid. Though my experience is it was built to fail. With the no seam build, and tight component placement it is doomed to fail.

First problem for me was the camera, purple tint issue, replaced under warranty.

Second problem, battery failure, and screen coming out of the frame due to poor adhesive. I think this may have been a result of playing games on the device, creating a overheating issue.

The battery is hard to access even for the more experienced. AT&T offers no service to replace, and HTC stated it would cost $90, ball park estimate.

So I don't recommend any phone with a sealed battery.

Pros

• Beautiful screen
  • Fast
  • Blinkfeed
  • Perfect size

Cons

• Sealed battery
  • Photos taken lack details
  • Signal lose
  • Beats audio not on when on speaker call

ricardopatricio
posted on 29 Mar 2014, 15:20 (Posts: 0; Member since: 29 Mar 2014)

Amazing phone but with camera problems

ricardopatricio has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Its an amazing machine. I love it but mine had the famous red tint problem with the camera. Photos in low light just wont work. They did not fix the phone but gave me money back. Its very sad. Its good built, the screen is excelent and the power of the processator is amazing. It was the best phone I ever used. The premium feel os the aluminium body was one of my favourite. I love the dedicated software also, the Sense is very good.

Camera 1/10 Red tint problem! Unsolved!

Pros

Cons

• The camera, if you have the red tint problem!!

hemantk934
posted on 26 Mar 2014, 02:01 (Posts: 0; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)

calling problem

hemantk934 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

when i call someone the other guy did not get my voice but when i put on loud speaker
the voice get clearly this kind of problem i am facing i did not expect that it happen with htc one. i bought it 2013 may so i am confused weather i choose right choice or either i would have to go in other segments please reply it

Pros

• design of this phone
  • display quality

Cons

• i found voice problem

StewieMonSta
posted on 23 Mar 2014, 09:06 (Posts: 0; Member since: 23 Mar 2014)

AMAZING phone.

StewieMonSta has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I bought this phone after owning an aging and very slow iPhone 4. This phone is better in almost every single way. Build quality is fantastic and feels really premium, dropped it face down on concrete of 5 feet and it did not smash. Call quality is what you would except and reception is good. Web browsing is pretty good but for even better web browsing a 5.2"+ phone would be better of course, still much better than an iPhone though. There is a huge selection of apps and the stock apps are clean and easy to use - infact the whole phone is very easy to use! The camera is great, takes great shots with accurate color reproduction and low light is great, the only problem I found is with the 4MP it's okay when you don't zoom in but when you zoom in it is very blurry. I have experienced no lag through the home screen, scrolling and stuff like that. The phone and message app is good and the display is really fantastic, I can't see pixels and the IPS panel is really impressive. The battery life is just mediocre with very light usage still except to charge it every night because even sleep mode eats the battery life. The speakers are very good too and louder than any other smartphone.

Pros

• Great Build quality
  • 32GB On-board storage
  • Great UI
  • Amazing display
  • Great Speakers
  • Great low-light camera performance

Cons

• Poor Battery Life
  • Camera only 4 MegaPixels
  • Not Android 4.4 yet (UK)

Bilal_Alnima
posted on 18 Mar 2014, 17:44 (Posts: 0; Member since: 18 Mar 2014)

HTC ONE

Bilal_Alnima has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Have it, Like it, Love it.
Beautiful design.
Excellent camera, UltraPixel, Zoe pictures, Slow motion (96 FPS), Fast HD (60 FPS).
Amazing display, Full HD, beautiful colors.
Amazing sound, with BoomSound, Beatsaudio, and 2 front Speakers.
Fast and smooth.

walker027
posted on 18 Feb 2014, 22:19 (Posts: 4; Member since: 18 Feb 2014)

HTC One - Verizon

walker027 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I've had this phone about 4 months now and am in love. Everything is nearly perfect with this phone. Very sleek. Great durable, material used for the casing. Amazing resolution. Amazing camera and video quality. The processor runs everything flawlessly. I could stay with this phone for the rest of my life an be happy, well as long as technology advancement doesn't get too crazy. The only negative, slight negative, is the smaller battery. It gets me through nearly an entire day but falls slightly short. Overall, love this phone and wouldn't ever go to the plastic S4 or similar phones out there.

Build quality 10/10 This phone is very durable! Long story short, I thought I had something else in my hand one day that I was going to throw on the ground, and come to find out that it was actually my 2 week old HTC One. I completely spiked the phone down and all I had was a simple bumper case on. I go to pick it up expecting the worst and find that all it had was one tiny dent in the corner of the phone. About the size of a spec of sand. That was it. No other scratches or anything. The phone is very sleek. I mean
Reception 10/10 Great reception as you can expect from HTC.
Call quality 10/10 Every call I have made has had great quality. Clear voices and no issues.
Internet 10/10 Fast processor and great verizon service makes the internet great on this phone. I've had constant speeds some day upwards of 25 mbps. Amazing! The One opens up new tabs, pinches and zooms, and everything else just flawlessly.
Multimedia 9/10 Great media player. I mainly use pandora for music however. The built in speakers on this phone are amazing. The best phone speakers I have ever heard. The speakers are on the front which help for listening or viewing videos. Beats by dre technology are built in which provides for a cleaner sound as well.
Camera 9/10 This is a great camera with very high resolution photos and videos. The only negative I have found is that sometimes the pictures come out a little dark when I feel the shouldn't be. None the less you're taking pictures with a phone and I don't expect them to be perfect when I could take out my DSLR for a great photo. The night pictures, on the other hand, do turn out a lot better than I expected. The camera takes extremely fast pictures and can take pictures within a video which is a great feat
UI speed 10/10 Using this phone and going from menu to menu to settings to settings is a flash. I only once in a while find myself waiting for a split second, otherwise this phone is lightning fast.
Everyday usage 10/10 HTC sense provides a user with great customization options. This is why I love android in the first place too! But everyday usage is a breeze. I can set all my heavily used programs to the main home screen and navigate easily and worry free.
Text input 9/10 I haven't found the very perfect text input program or setting out there yet. I currently use and purchased the app Swype. It has been the fastest input app I have found. It provides great suggestions for misspelled words and is very easy to use. It does sometimes have a delay which is annoying but I don't think the HTC One is to blame with any of these issues.
Display 10/10 Amazing 1080p display, not much else you need to say. It's auto brighten feature works great and gets plently bright even in the sunlight.
Battery 8/10 Battery is great on this phone but not perfect. I consider myself a pretty heavy user with emails, texting, youtube, and basic internet browsing on an average day. Using those every day gives me about 12 hours of battery before I get to 15%. I now carry an external battery charger that I find myself using very frequently and was another great purchase.

Pros

• Screen Resolution
  • Processor
  • Sleekness and Dimensions

Cons

• Battery lacks a little

RizwanYaqoob
posted on 26 Jan 2014, 13:47 (Posts: 10; Member since: 14 Dec 2013)

Beauty 'n the Beast!

RizwanYaqoob has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I had Galaxy Note 3 (Exynos) but in spite of 3GB RAM, Octa-Core processor, it doesn't go well with me because it lags (trust me) may be because of Samsung's bloat ware aka TouchWiz. I gave a chance to HTC One (Black) and its simply amazing. From build quality to display and more over I never expected an android device to be fast as HTC One. Camera is best in its class. I didn't have any issue with camera. Its perfect for low-light photography and takes amazing shots in day light as well. UI and processing speed seems great to me (much better than Galaxy Note 3). I just love it.

Build quality 9/10 Premium metal, matt finish and front glass makes it simply beautiful.
Reception 9/10 Better than my Galaxy Note 3 and iPhone 5.
Call quality 9/10 Better than my Galaxy Note 3.
Internet 9/10 Didn't have any issue. Fast 3G and LTE speed.
Multimedia 10/10 Display and Front facing BoomSound Speakers make it an awesome multimedia device.
Camera 8/10 Camera is best in its class. Perfect for low-light photography and takes amazing shots in day light as well.
UI speed 9/10 I never expected an android device to be fast as HTC One.
Everyday usage 9/10 One word. Perfect!
Text input 9/10 Fast and very responsive. Swype function is a plus point but there should be a redo/undo function but it's not a problem anyway.
Display 10/10 The best display I ever had in a smartphone.
Battery 8/10 With heavy usage it goes 25h with single charge but 48h with moderate usage.

• Front Facing Speakers
  • Processing Speed
  • Radio
  • UI

Cons

• Less megapixels = Less details

RizwanYaqoob alternatives:

AliAlawneh
posted on 23 Jan 2014, 03:17 (Posts: 0; Member since: 10 Mar 2012)

Amazing phone with some drawbacks

AliAlawneh has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Aluminium body, high end performance, newly amazing customized UI, what to ask more ?!

Will as a regular user there is another things to ask about such as better battery life, better camera and more built in apps.

somthing I found very annoying is the notification LED, it's placed in one of the slots of the beats speaker (I don't know how had HTC thought to put it there), so if you are looking to the phone from a long distance you can't say if there is a notification or not , you can't know if the battery finished charging or not.

Pros

• Build quality
  • Audio
  • Performance

• Text input
  • Notification LED

AliAlawneh alternatives:

udonyema
posted on 17 Jan 2014, 04:58 (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Jan 2014)

Classiest Smartphone Ever!

udonyema has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I got the HTC One after three months of indecisiveness. I wasn't sure whether i should get an S4, Xperia Z, G2 or HTC One.

Finally plumped for the one and i was blown away. I love the interface UI. It just seems made for me. Catch myself staring at the phone every now and then. It's just absolutely beautiful to look at and to hold.

I'm almost reluctant to put all my games and files on it cos it i think its too good for that. My Samsung Note 10.1(2012) and Galaxy Grand handle most of my junk. The phone's so speedy and soooo smooth i can help flaunting it to my friends. HTC Zoe's got me thinking about pictures in a different way.

A part of me wants every other phone i get to be capable of Zoe. It really is avant garde.

Build quality 10/10 No other phone comes close to its build. The iphone's the closest but with a smaller screen
Reception 10/10 Not had a second glitch while using it. Maybe its my network provider, but then i'm glad its seamless
Call quality 10/10 The audio on calls is just magnifico!
Internet 10/10 Smooth sailing. I must confess i love the best browser more than Google Chrome which has always previously been my default browser
Multimedia 10/10 Video HD, TV, 469 ppi.........What more can i say
Camera 10/10 Zoe!, Moving Gallery, Ultrapixel, Picture Editing. Not seem a phone with turn the whole gallery/camera thingy into a whole different animal!
UI speed 10/10 Sense 5.0 is smooth, sexy, uncluttered. Love it
Text input 10/10 Love the keyboard. Can see the text i hit as i hit it. Simple but outstanding
Display 10/10 Ha! 469 ppi. Lovely fonts. Video, picture quality is as good as it gets
Battery 10/10 Maybe its cos i don't use it for much gaming but still it takes about 30 minutes after a full charge before it drops a percentage if not in use. Can't say the same for my other phones

Pros

• Build, Interface, Display

Cons

• Bigger Screen maybe, like 5 inches

udonyema alternatives:

Jani.1984
posted on 17 Jan 2014, 04:44 (Posts: 0; Member since: 17 Jan 2014)

سلام

Jani.1984 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Ss a great phone in all respects, phone pendant, solid, strong.I hold for almost a month and amazes me every day.I tested the s2 note 1 and other less phones but honestly it does not compare with this. I reccomand it!

entactix
posted on 29 Dec 2013, 08:11 (Posts: 0; Member since: 21 Dec 2013)

This phone was made for the user, not for the manufacturer. A rare find.

entactix has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

After a painful experience with the Galaxy S3, I had promised myself that the only phone I would touch would be the Nexus, but my carrier offered me the HTC One as a loyalty bonus. I can't believe my luck.

First of all, the quality and sheer beauty of this piece of technology is amazing. Every other phone (yes, I'm talking in absolutes) will look like a cheap toy phone next to it. Holding and using it is a pleasure, and making it a little bit narrower than the competition was definitely a smart choice: you can reach any corner of the display relatively easy.

My biggest fear about this phone was the HTC-modified Android version it was running and the bundled bloatware, but it turned out to be unfounded. Yes there are bundled apps, but they can be easily hidden or disabled, and you'll never notice they're there if you don't want them. HTC Sense is amazingly responsive and intuitive. I have a ton of apps and they all cold-start instantly. (You'd think this is normal for a flagship, right? Ha, try some of the competition's phones.) As for Blinkfeed: I thought I'd hate it, but as it turns out, if customized properly, it can be a nice addition. Still not a fan? No problem, you can disable it right away.

I want to make a special point about multitasking and apps running in the background. Jumping from one app to the other is fast and smooth, and it always - always - remembers the app state. Say you were browsing the Internet in Chrome, stop to take a call, put on some music or whatever,...

Build quality 10/10 Truly no compromises here. Metal and Gorilla Glass, a perfect combination.
Reception 10/10 Best of every phone I've owned so far.
Internet 10/10 Fast, smooth, beautiful.
Multimedia 10/10 The quality - both through the speakers and through headphones - is far ahead of anything else on the market.
Camera 10/10 I honestly do not understand where some people find it lacking. Unbelievably good in low-light settings, sharp and rich outside - if you want more, maybe you need a DSLR camera. Zoe and the Auto-Highlights are fun and turn even mediocre shots into something you'll want to show off.
UI speed 10/10 Instant response, no lag, no freezing.
Everyday usage 10/10 The perfect companion, doing what you want, when you want it, in the best possible way. Definitely makes life easier.
Text input 7/10 I seem to hit the wrong keys more often here than on other phones, and the stock keyboard could do with some improvements (switching between languages should be automatic, long press duration should be customizable, it seems to take ages, and the prediction and auto-correct functions are often annoying). Use Swiftkey (or Swype, if you prefer) for a better experience.
Display 10/10 Perfect size (if you need a phablet, get one, this is not it), no issues in direct sunlight, beautiful HD detail.
Battery 9/10 Every smartphone has problems with battery life and we all want it to last a week. Not the case here (nor anywhere else), but after constant heavy use I have about 10% left in the evening, which works out good for me.

Pros

• Solid, appealing build quality
  • Great design
  • Powerful, versatile camera (Zoe, Highlights)
  • Blazing fast performance
  • Beautiful display
  • Clear, powerful, rich sound
  • Fast charging

Cons

• Some complementary online services (not connected to or affecting the phone) are not working properly
  • Stock keyboard not the best, can/should be replaced

entactix alternatives:

gauravrnc8
posted on 23 Dec 2013, 21:17 (Posts: 0; Member since: 23 Dec 2013)

Incredible!

gauravrnc8 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

The design, performance, Sound everything is stunning. The only thing which is not the best best is the camera, which also works fantastic in HDR mode :)

The screen is much better, if you compare it to Nexus 5 or lets say Galaxy 5. The Beats audio makes the sound uch better, it makes the phone Rock!

AldoCastellanos
posted on 10 Nov 2013, 23:26 (Posts: 0; Member since: 10 Nov 2013)

Por mucho el mejor smart phone que he usado!

AldoCastellanos has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Desde que lo desempacas la calidad extremadamente bien realizada te llama la atención, es un un chasis que simula ser de una sola pieza por el bien realizado "sándwich" entre sus partes, se siente solido, bellamente acabado con un biselado en todo el contorno frontal y trasero alrededor del mismo que lo hace ver elegante.
Su pantalla mas allá de los specs realmente es sobre saliente por su nitidez extrema y su buen ajuste de tonalidades, sin colores saturados como otros amoled.

Mi celular se actualizó a Android 4.3 en el momento que empece a usarlo y yo fui usuario desde la versión 2.3, observé mas intuitiva la nva versión, accesos mejorados, aprovecha mejor la resolución y procesamiento del hardware, un buen avance.

Finalmente para mi lo mas importante ya que lo uso para mi trabajo al 100% es la impecable calidad en las llamadas, nítidas, fuertes, sin ruidos o cortes de señal, excelente recepción y cancelación de ruidos ajenos a la llamada, incluso cuando hablas con alguien y se queda callado parece que se cologó la llamada cuando no es así, el sonido es muy limpio, buen trabajo señores de HTC, mis respetos y felicitaciones, hicieron un magno equipo, en hora buena!!!!

Pros

• Calidad de Construccion y Diseño
  • Pantalla Excepcional
  • Performance de Primer Nivel
  • Impecable Nitidez de Llamadas
  • Excelente Recepcion de Señal
  • Inbatible Calidad de Audio Multimedia

Cons

• Rendimiento de Bateria Medio
  • Camara con Poco Pixelaje para fotografias Grandes

mahmudur_rahman
posted on 10 Nov 2013, 12:06 (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Sep 2013)

HTC One is one of the best Smartphone I have ever used...

mahmudur_rahman has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

It's more than I expacted... Thank HTC (Hightech Computer Corporetion) to make this phone for us... It's just a awesome handset... I just love my HTC One... It is the best... I like to recommend it to every samrtphone user... :)

• Internet
  • Boom Sound

mahmudur_rahman alternatives:

Trex95
posted on 07 Nov 2013, 01:08 (Posts: 566; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)

The one

Trex95 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Know that it's an old phone now but still shine like a gold!. From my experience with Android high ends phone Samsung, Sony and LG the one still remain the ONE even though with dated hardware.

Excellent Job HTC

Pros

Cons

• Screen bezel

nawazish7860
posted on 16 Oct 2013, 14:37 (Posts: 0; Member since: 16 Oct 2013)

Awesome Phone, Handy, Great Built Quality And Love The Beats Audio

nawazish7860 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This is by far the best phone in this range. The built quality is so awesome and the great thing is it feels great in your hand. The camera is super awesome with 4 UltraPixels and what it has is the greatest ppi 469. And it is the beast with its audio which is one of the most fascinating point for me on the phone.

Build quality 10/10 the aluminium built gives it a great look as well as it feels great in your hand
Reception 10/10 the reception feature is one of the best, I've seen though it is available in all android phones.
Call quality 10/10 the call quality is exceptional, never had voice problems in calling
Internet 10/10 the internet works great
Multimedia 10/10 the multimedia is great and I just Love the Zoe feature giving it a live home screen feels great to look at
Camera 10/10 camera is just so awesome, no complaints whatsoever
UI speed 10/10 The UI speed is great rather one of the best I've seen in a number of devices
Everyday usage 10/10 the phone is just near perfection for a days usage but I wish the battery could be a little better
Text input 10/10 the text input is great if u just switch on the swipe mode u can easily type in your mails and even texts
Display 10/10 the display is at par with this device 1080p resolution makes it awesome but it is the brightness which makes it look like a real thing
Battery 9/10 the only thing is with my kind of usage i need more battery 2300mAh is a bit less for me maybe 3500 could do for a day :P

Pros

• You will love the build quality
  • the Boom sound is awesome with beats audio
  • the density of ppi is the highest and so the brightness is the best
  • the camera is a great one

Cons

• only thing is I need a battery more powerful as per my usage

shaheedhasan
posted on 16 Oct 2013, 09:18 (Posts: 0; Member since: 16 Oct 2013)

The most beautiful and most capable phone so far.

shaheedhasan has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

The moment I saw the HTC on my hand, I knew this will be the phone of my choice. I checked out Samsung S4 at the same time in the store but I ended up choosing the HTC One. The beat Sound weas a big for me because I do watch a lot of YouTube videos without the headphone. Only wish is it would be perfect had it built with a 5 inch display. Love the phone.

Camera 9/10 Ultra pixel is great but I think it should have based on 8 mega pixel.
Text input 8/10 I hate the Black and White Text input design. I wish it had multiple colors to choose from.
Display 9/10 Could have used a 5 inch display. I really wanted that.
Battery 9/10 COuld have use a bit more powerful battery

Pros

• Everything...brilliant, fine and the most beautiful phone

Cons

• 4.7 inch display. 5 inch display would be perfect.

shaheedhasan alternatives:

janivellur
posted on 10 Oct 2013, 11:00 (Posts: 0; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)

THE BEAST WITH THE BEATS

janivellur has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

THE BEST PHONE I HAVE EVER USED.I HAVE USED S4,S3,IPHONE 5 AND NOKIA LUMIA 620 BEFORE.
HTC ONE IS THE BEST. BUT IT LACKS MARKETING. THE PERFECT MOBILE IN THE MARKET
SENSE 5: ITS SIMPLE, LOOKS DIFFERENT FROM ALL OTHER ANDROID PHONES AND GIVES A FRESHNESS.

Build quality 10/10 u cannot ask y did I put this rating...jus luk at it.
Reception 10/10 its absolutely perfect
Internet 10/10 u can ask my laptop
Camera 10/10 some have issues but my camera works perfect till now
UI speed 10/10 I didn't find any lag till now
Everyday usage 10/10 My WiFi is always on. 24 hrs.

Pros

• all of the above

Cons

• no sd card slot

streifensam003
posted on 06 Oct 2013, 23:32 (Posts: 0; Member since: 06 Oct 2013)

Best phone I've ever owned!!

streifensam003 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

This is the best decision I've ever made with phones... No other phone feels or looks this good in the hand! A must buy for hi end smart phone users... It beats Xperia Z, S4 and Apple Iphone 5 hands down!

Build quality 10/10 Because the phone feels so premium in my hands... The metal body with zero gaps sets it apart from any other smartphone in the market.
Multimedia 10/10 The Boomsound with beats audio makes music eargasmic !! (That's not a word but you get the point)
Camera 9/10 Camera performs so well under low light as promised and it performs really well during normal light as well... Some photos that I have clicked surprise people that it was taken from a phone camera!!
Display 10/10 I just can't say enough about the display... It's just beautiful !

• Build quality
  • speakers
  • htc sense 5.0

Cons

• A fall could damage the nicely designed metal edges, so one should buy a cover which will sort of ruin the look of the phone.
  • Home button!! Where are you? It's much missed and something HTC should have thought about!

martinelis
posted on 20 Sep 2013, 00:31 (Posts: 0; Member since: 20 Sep 2013)

Great phone!

martinelis has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Very good phone, good desing, very comfy in hand. I have it 2months and im very hapy. Camera doesn't have many megapixels, but quality taking pictures in low light is great! Phone has only one cons - low battery life.

Pros

• Very fast
  • High quality screen
  • Very comfortable in hand

Cons

• Low battery life