HTC Jetstream User Reviews

dhilbe
posted on 21 Oct 2011, 16:51 (Posts: 0; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)

Jetstream seems to be havnig problems in LTE markets

dhilbe has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I had my Jetstream for about 4 weeks and love it - until now. About a week ago, the Jetstream started random reboots - about 20 - 30 an hour. The Jetstream was not usable. Sent it to HTC, they sent me a new one - same problem. I noticed the problem did not occur when I removed the AT&T SIM card. Called HTC back and yep, this was a known problem (compatibility issue between the Jetstream and the AT&T SIM card) and HTC is working on it - no ETA. So, I've had to remove the SIM card until HTC gets this resolved - and in the meantime, I'm paying for a data plan I can't use. Once HTC gets this fixed, I'm back loving the Jetstream. Until then, I would not purchase a Jetstream until they get this fixed. I guess on the positive side, I'm the first to have a WiFi-only version of the Jetstream.