x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
HTC Holiday Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Is it worth it.

SuperCharge 13 Oct 2011, 12:13 posted on

Recently in September my Iphone was stolen..and im looking for a new phone. Since the 4S isn't LTE I am looking for the HTC Holiday/Raider....From what you can tell so far how does it stack up to the 4S..Right now im with a borrowed flip phone do to contract issues...I'm thinking of terminating my contract, and starting over.

Having never had an android phone before I was wondering what advantages/disadvantages does it have over an iphone, and what is this talk of Ice Cream Sandwich and what does Ice Cream Sandwhich have to do cell phones.
From what i can see the Android Marketplace has almost the same apps as the Iphone now.

So if anyone can give me some guidance here i'd appreciate it.

posted on 17 Oct 2011, 23:40

1. brownshoe (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)

"Ice Cream Sandwich" is the code name next major release of the Android operating system. A key advantage of android phone over the iPhone is the vast amount of choices you have in terms of available phones. At this point, the iPhone and most newer android phones are about par, technology wise. Android in sneaking ahead in some areas particularly with LTE capable phones (Droid Bionic on Verizon, the HTC Sensation on T-Mobile and the rumored HTC Holiday on AT&T as examples). If you like bigger screens & faster 4G (if you live in an LTE area), go for an android phone.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories