HTC Faraday User Reviews

Hans
posted on 07 Mar 2007, 12:36

I still have this phone even though I switched to Verizon tempted by the false promise of the Moto Q. This phone is a much better implementation of the Windows Mobile 5 platform. The software is very reliable and works exactly the same every time. Call quality is good and the phone is small enough to fit in almost anyone's pocket. I wish the joystick was a cycloid button that is my only complaint.

unhappy
posted on 03 Sep 2006, 16:15

5.4

good phone, bad execution

Its a great phone design and a good idea but, thats definately where it stops. The firware is terrible, the basic phone functionality is worse than my 3 year old basic flip phone. It drops more calls than it retrieves, and when it does actually answer a call corectly, you cant hear them...even on speakerphone with the volume load,it distorts the speaker sound. Already got 3 new phones and 5 new sims and updated the firmware...still the phone has a very quirky mind of it's own sometimes...I dont n\know if I neew a software vendor or an exorcist, lool.

Darylh
posted on 27 Jan 2006, 22:38

Cingular 2125

So far, so good. The phone performs well, I have been very impressed with it's EDGE recieving capabilities. I like the form factor and features. For me, it is a phone first and it performs very well in that role. Other features are a bonus. Picture quality is good and video is pretty good. Downloaded a couple of applications and found them to work fine, easy to install and added value and capabilities to the phone. MP3 Player is pretty impressive. One frustration, I had to buy an add on application to synch with atomic clock. For the price, I think this is a tough phone to beat.