x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
HTC EVO View 4G Discussions
  • Options
    Close

htc

ergys.doctor 26 Mar 2011, 09:23 posted on

where can I buy one like that????? and how does it cost????

posted on 31 Mar 2011, 12:24

1. mike3531 (unregistered)

I know that the View is very similar to the HTC Flyer that is being released by AT&T. Main difference, other than the carrier, is that the View will have the Sprint 4G network. Not to mention all the other benefits of being with Sprint, I.e. overall plan costs (cheaper by far than anyone else.) But, the Flyer was said to be released in the UK at around $900 US! A bit pricey, but us Americans usually reap the benefit of having US based carriers, and end up paying less for our devices. I have seen some sites expecting a price tag of $500-$600. But, I have a feeling it will probably be pushing the $700 mark. But, with all that you get with this tablet, I.e. Android 3.0, dual 5 megapixel rear cameras (1080p recording), better hdmi features than Evo 4g, and the stylus pen capabilities. I know I'll be looking forward to its release! Usually, Sprint releases their new "big" items in early June, so keep an eye out for the 2nd quarter release!

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories