x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
HTC EVO 3D Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Release

Cranemachine 27 Apr 2011, 06:26 posted on

I talked to Sprint the other day and they said this phone is set to launch this summer.

posted on 04 May 2011, 14:13

1. wfrank002 (unregistered)

the people who work for sprint dont know there azz from a hole in the ground. i talked to other places radio shack and best buy and there said in a couple weeks. sprint workers want u to buy a phone bc they work on commition and dont care to fricks about you!! and when i went there they said the old tecnolgy is that same as new ones and the minute the evo3d it would be out dated technology> then i busted him in a lye when I said my samsung moment has 2.1 and it doesn't get the new stuff and it shut him up.
what we learn today people who work in sprint are like used car salemen with out souls ans the evo3d will come out soon

posted on 11 Jun 2011, 15:29

3. lol123 (unregistered)

i guess it pays to stay in school. the moment will not be updated because it is a design feature of samsung. not sprint's decision. samsung wants you to buy a new phone with the new release. sprint deals with your idiot hate, when they are only the middleman. the store employees are hired from the the local gene pool, so if you think so little of them, wow ! you might be related.

posted on 14 May 2011, 17:20

2. ver (unregistered)

hi well i honestly didnt want to change to sprint..but ive been told sprint is way cheaper and honestly i dont see that much difference between them two carriers.. with verizon ive been payin 100 with out even a 4g phone..since im leaving verizon i wanna change but i want the best phone..so i guess my option wud be the Evo3D?? im just wonderin when is it coming out..

posted on 12 Jun 2011, 09:15

4. devan (unregistered)

its listed on the summery page for the phone...

posted on 12 Jun 2011, 09:16

5. devan (unregistered)

my bad but a simple google search will tell you june 24

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy Accessories

Latest stories