x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече
HTC Desire HD Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Would an unlocked HTC Desire HD work in the USA?

Manolo (unregistered) 04 Nov 2010, 14:52 posted on

Does any one know if I can use an unlocked HTC Desire HD with either T-Mobile, or AT&T, or Boost Mobile in the USA?

Also, Can I use a HTC HD7, or Iphone 4, or Samsung Captivate with Boost Mobile?

Also, If I travel to Mexico and I want to use either of those phones with a local sim card, can I do it?

Thank you

posted on 08 Nov 2010, 11:32

1. Manolo (unregistered)

is any one there?

posted on 27 Nov 2010, 02:53

2. Mago (unregistered)

Yes. I got my HTC Desire HD from from the etailerwww.gsmnation.com . Its quadband gsm so works with ATT and Tmobile but not with Boost since boost is cdma

posted on 22 Dec 2010, 17:24

3. flower (unregistered)

I was wondering whether to order on gsmnation.com , would you recommend them?
What other place would you recommend to order this phone?

posted on 02 Jan 2011, 23:22

4. Liza (unregistered)

To answer the question to the best of my ability, I have been doing research on this issue and it would appear that Boost Mobile uses IDEN and CDMA networks. You need to look to see whether the phone will operate on those systems. If the phone is a GSM only phone then the answer would be NO. However, if it also lists CDMA bands then most likely yes but you might still want to check. Boost used to tell you but they won't now. I tried and got a "tech support" guy that acted as if he knew less about it then I did. Not the best recommendation I would say.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy This Phone

Latest stories