x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
HTC 7 Mozart Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Does HTC mozart have HTCsense like features?

rajstruck 07 Feb 2011, 09:20 posted on

I am planning to buy a new HTC. I really liked the HTC 7 Mozart, and the HTC Desire HD .However I'm in a dilemma. The desire HD has HTC sense in it, as its android... The HTC 7 Mozart being a WP7 phone doesnt have HTC sense, however it has HTC hub in it.I need to know if HTC sense features like 'text reformatting on zooming', 'phone locator', 'flip over to silence' etc etc which are on the Desire HD(HTCsense) are also present in the Mozart... Please let me know... I prefer the Mozart as it's got xenon flash but then I don't wanna miss out on the HTC sense features....

posted on 18 May 2011, 14:26

1. Harlequin (unregistered)

I am planning to buy the HTC Mozart because I find it better then the HTC Desire HD. You are right, the Mozart doesn't have HTC Sense, and yes you will be missing some features, like Locate Your Phone(via your computer), Remote Lock & Wipe, but other features are the same. You will still have Flip over to silence and text reformatting on zooming, but you won't have the phone locater which can only be done throughhttp://www.htcsense.com , But if you watch your phone carefully, you don't really need that. The operating system on HTC Mozart (Windows Phone 7) is much better than the Android featured in the Desire HD, it is less glitchy and buggy and provides a richer experience.

posted on 03 Jul 2011, 19:56

2. smiffy96 (unregistered)

The Mozart does have locate my phone built into the windows phone system, you just access it through live.com rather than htc, and yes it has many of the HTC sense features, i dont really think you will miss any, other than as the other commenter wrote, the reformatting on web pages, the HTC hub offers a variety of apps which perform 'sense-like' tasks, such as sound enhancers, flip to silence etc.

It really is a great phone and os.

posted on 14 Jul 2011, 22:27

3. leo armand (unregistered)

my HTC battery does not last long.. at the max, it only last 24hours at the most,,!! why is this??? i bought my htc in singapore do u have an office in manila , Philippines??

posted on 14 Jul 2011, 22:31

4. leo armand (unregistered)

please advise re my battery

posted on 03 Sep 2012, 17:20

5. Chrisss (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)

Hi,
Do you suggest the HTC HD2 or the HTC mozart. I know that HD2 uses Windows 6.5 and maybe there will not be any applications(or new apps) for Windows 6.5?
And how about the browsing and going through the applications... which one is faster please?

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories