GIGABYTE GSmart S1205 User Reviews

arden
posted on 29 May 2010, 11:36

No volume problem

In my review I wrote that in-call volume is a lows. That is not true, I was an idiot lame that I did not removed the screen protector :) Sorry, It has a very loud speaker. Sorry for my mistateke, and now i love the phone even more :)

Pros

• .

Cons

• .

arden
posted on 19 May 2010, 19:10

I like it

After thinking for months what to buy, when I read about this phone, I bought it after two days: because of its good features and low price. Now, after 5-6 days I think I made a very good business, it is a handy and good little phone with two sim cards, and many interesting features. In call volume is a bit low with the telenor SIM card, but with the vodafone it is OK - there should be some registry hack to correct this - anyway, tha call quality is good. I liked my Motorola Q9h with QWERTY, but it is fun to use the touch screen and I like to write with the pencil, it is fast for me. If you run too many pograms it slows down a bit, but at defualt it is all right, WM6.5 is fast with this chinese chipset. The Gigabyte/MediaTek software is OK also, I found only one bug :) - I hope the support seems to be also good.

I would recommend it. If you have any questions, let me know.

Pros

• low price
  • very good battery life!
  • compatibility (dual sim, microusb, 3.5mm, microSD)
  • good features (wifi, gps)

Cons

• low in-call volume (hard to hear on streets for example. maybe depending on sim provider?)
  • in direct sunlight you cannot read the screen
  • cannot run many program simultanously