- No rear camera
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.92 inches inches)
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- Form factor:
- 4.80 x 2.13 x 0.92 inches (122 x 54 x 23 mm)
the average is 5.3 oz (150 g) 4.30 oz (122 g)
- 4.30 oz (122 g)
- Design features:
- Exchangable faceplates
- Talk time:
the average is 15 h (887 min) 2.50 hours
- 2.50 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 18 days (424 h) 9.6 days (230 hours)
- 9.6 days (230 hours)
- Li - Ion
- WAP 1.2.1
AMPS - Advanced mobile phone standard. Analogue standard used widely in North America.
- 800 MHz
TDMA - Time Division Multiple Access. A multiplexing technology used with satellites and cellular phones, in which multiple channels of data are interleaved (each signal is assigned to a different time interval, and the signals are transmitted by taking turns). . For cellular, TDMA triples the capacity of the original analog method. The GSM cellular system is also based on TDMA, but GSM defines the entire network, not just the air interface.
- 800, 1900 MHz
- 500 entries, Multiple numbers per contact
- Calendar, Alarm, Calculator, Timer, Stopwatch
- Computer sync, Infrared
- Voice dialing, Voice recording, TTY/TDD
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Ericsson T61d specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.